The first generation of eGPUs had proprietary connectors that limited their reach. A new crop of models with Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C could help eGPUs become a viable product.
Computex 2014 was a treasure trove of wonderfully wacky and inspired computer cases. Between neon lights, our weight's worth in liquid nitrogen and cutting edge tech, the trade show simply bristled with solutions creative enough to make gamers and no...
Gigabyte’s gaming brand Aorus has taken the wraps off the world’s lightest 13.3in gaming notebook at this year’s Computex in Taiwan. The stunning notebook introduces top-end specs into a form-factor ideal for mobile computing, and will be making its ...
Taiwan's Gigabyte is fitting a 3200 by 1800 screen on its latest gaming laptop, making it among the growing number of vendors adding so-called "3K" displays to their PC products.
Gigabyte has attempted to set itself apart from the competition by making its video cards energy efficient and well cooled.
It feels great to be first--just ask Gigabyte, who's latest USB 3.0-equipped motherboard has become first motherboard in the world to receive USB-IF certification. Having received USB-IF certification, the GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard assures users that t...
Gigabyte Technology issued a BIOS update on Friday that fixes a problem for some Windows 7 users who have been unable to sync their iPhones.
Gigabyte Technology revamped a netbook that takes advantage of touchscreen and tablet functions in Microsoft Windows 7 and put its first laptop with an Intel CULV (consumer ultra-low voltage) microprocessor inside on display at Computex Taipei 2009 o...
Gigabyte today announced that their entire range of Intel X58 chipset motherboards now officially support Nvidia SLI technology. According to a press release, users can enable Nvidia SLI support on their current motherboards with a simple BIOS upgrad...
Size matters and so does performance. The ongoing goal to make devices smaller and more efficient to keep ahead of the pack has been ringing true since the evolution of the bulky PC to the Eee PC, and from the stereo to the iPod. It’s a small wo...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- TPSenior ServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Security (ICT Transformation)Other
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther