Global research firm Ovum has released a report on the telecommunications industry warning that revenue growth is in decline for many "mature market operators," and slowing for those in emerging telco markets.
Like the rest of the economy, the tech sector has been in the doldrums for well over a year now. But there are signs that things may be improving. Here are five recent developments that show a tech recovery may be under way.
Hard times are driving large enterprises to patch holes in their storage architectures with systems designed for small and medium-sized businesses, one reason enterprise disk storage revenue fell 18.2 percent in the first quarter of this year, accord...
Leading IT companies and CIOs should start preparing for business growth immediately if they want to avoid falling behind competitors once the recession ends, says Gartner Research.
HP is set to axe 850 manufacturing jobs in the UK, according to trade union Unite.
Budget dollars may be tight for most companies, but that doesn't mean enterprise IT departments can do without the technology skills, talent and certifications they need to better navigate a down economy.
Microsoft plans to use this week's Open Source Business Conference (OSBC) to outline its move into the next phase of its open source strategy around building a business model for the down economy, according to company officials.
Pat Beemer, IT director for Seattle Lighting, has a lot of orphaned computer hardware and unused software licenses on his hands -- the result of what he calls "serious" layoffs at the company.
At its CIO Summit, Microsoft told government and education IT managers to figure out how to do "more with less" during the economic recession.
Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer told financial analysts Monday that the weak economy and declining PC sales would continue to challenge the company but that Microsoft would focus on growing market share within its seven core businesses.
Microsoft has launched a new program with the goal of providing technology training to up to 2 million people in the U.S.
An economic stimulus package going through the U.S. Congress has provisions that could start a trade war and fails to address U.S. competitiveness, Dell's chairman and CEO said Tuesday.
Microsoft has discontinued negotiations over leasing a new office building in Seattle due to the deteriorating economic situation, it said.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTTest AnalystOther
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst | Integrated Care ProgramQLD
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- TPProject Manager - 3 days per weekQLD
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT