Google's Gmail just grew up, but not by much. Marking the online e-mail service's fifth birthday, Google announced it is going global with its Gmail Labs box of quirky functions it launched last year in English.
Google will announce the next step in Gmail's evolution, a new product with "a European multilingual angle," on Monday.
Google rolled out enhancements to Gmail Wednesday, including the ability to preview some Web links within messages and a new feature that lets Google Apps administrators view usage statistics of their Gmail users in the Analytics service.
Before I launch into my main thrust (a word that must be pronounced with a rolling "r") I have to direct you to a work of near genius, txt2re, an online regular expression code generator.
Google's Gmail e-mail service is down for an undetermined number of users, and while the outage has been partially fixed, some people could be locked out of their accounts for many more hours.
New code triggered a failure during routine maintenance of Google's European datacentres, which led to a two hour shutdown of its Gmail system around the world last week.
Gmail users were hit with a double whammy Tuesday.
After a two-and-a-half-hour outage Tuesday evening, Google says its free Gmail service is back up and running.
The University of Adelaide will be moving over 16000 student email accounts to Google Mail.
Google on Tuesday launched an updated version of Gmail that lets users access their accounts without an Internet connection.
Google will begin to offer browser-based offline access to its Gmail Webmail application, a much-awaited feature.
In today's world where everyone has more and more to do every day, Google is testing out a new Gmail tool designed to help users get those things done.
Ever want to have a quick glance at your calendar appointments while in Gmail? Users so far had to open separate tabs for access to their Google Calendar and Google Doc documents. But now there's an easier way. Google labs has announced two gadgets t...
You know that guy who replaces every period in his e-mail with a wink ;) ? Well, if he's got Gmail, watch out -- because now he can take his emoti-madness to a whole other level.
Google has finally solved a problem that kept recent subscribers to its Apps suite from accessing their new Gmail accounts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSCRUM MasterVIC
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW