The Good Guys is taking another leap towards listing on the Australian Stock Exchange after appointing Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and UBS as joint lead managers to support its IPO.
Privacy group wants Google to forget more... Programmer escapes vampire squid... Self-driving cars evade human menace... and more tech news
A former Goldman Sachs programmer saw his second criminal conviction dismissed on Monday in a long-fought, technically challenging legal battle that centered on 32MB of copied code.
Google has blocked access to a sensitive email that was sent by mistake to the Gmail account of an unknown person, according to Goldman Sachs, on whose behalf the email was sent. Now it wants Google to delete the email.
If you think Yahoo has given up on search, think again. The company may have handed its back-end search operations to Microsoft, but Marissa Mayer thinks there's work to be done on mobile devices, particularly around contextual search.
Need to buy a gift for somebody who loves technology but you can’t afford the big ticket items?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5X review: A winning blend of long battery, solid performance and low-price
- 2 Huawei FreeBuds review: Solid as a value-add, less so standalone
- 3 HP Omen 15 (2018): Full, in-depth review
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo Find X review: Damn.
Join the newsletter!
- Which VR Headset Should I Buy
- Qualcomm begins shipping 802.11ay silicon for mobile devices and applications, including VR and UHD video
- Chrome 70 fixes Google's controversial sneaky sign-in policy, kind of
- Speed up your PC with one of our favorite 1TB SSDs for a ludicrously low $140 today
- HyperX Fury RGB 2.5-inch SATA SSD review: Furious reads, pretty lights, lethargic long writes
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?