Telstra has published a post on its exchange blog, noticed by Ausdroid, hinting that the telco may launch Motorola's Atrix Android smartphone in Australia.
Chinese network supplier Huawei Technologies believes it has a winner with its Ideos smartphone brand and is releasing another device under that name to the global market.
This morning Google unveiled the Nexus S, the latest in its self-branded line-up of Android phones, and the first device globally to ship with the new 2.3 'Gingerbread' version of its operating system. The caveat? The search giant has no plans so far...
Motorola will release the first ruggedised Android smartphone, the Motorola Defy, in Australia on 30 November.
Google has today unveiled its Maps Navigation Beta service in Australia, offering free turn-by-turn navigation through the Google Maps application on all Android smartphones.
Motorola is set to ratchet up the competition in Australia for high-end smartphones based on version 2.2 (Froyo) of the Android operating system, announcing today that its latest Milestone 2 device would be available through Vodafone and Optus in Dec...
HTC has partnered with Optus to launch its latest Android smartphone in Australia, the HTC Aria.
A Russian company plans to spice up the Android formula with a smartphone that has screens on the front and back sides.
Mobile telco VHA has secured an exclusive deal with HTC to launch the Asian manufacturer's new Android-based HTC Desire HD handset in Australia, one-upping Telstra’s existing control of the original Desire.
Telstra today promised customers the long-awaited Android 2.2 update (Froyo) would be introduced to its flagship HTC Desire handsets within the next four weeks.
Acer today unveiled its range of Google Android-powered smartphones in the Australian market, but has not partnered with any carriers for the local launch.
Google has unveiled its latest feature for Android smartphones: Voice Actions.
The company's PSP Go hardware iteration may not have won many fans over, but Sony's Ericsson division is reportedly creating a cell phone that will utilize many of the platform's strengths to create a new mobile gaming device that the upcoming iterat...
Adobe is latching on to the launch of Motorola's Droid 2, reminding the world that Flash 10.1 is here to make the iPhone look silly.
Telstra today unveiled its first smartphone on a Next G prepaid plan, the Android-powered HTC Wildfire.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
- SAP buys Gigya to boost customer identity access management offering
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCProgram / Project Support AnalystVIC
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- TPProgramme SupportACT
- FTServer SupportSA
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- TPBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystQLD
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCDatabase Administrator - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- FTScheduler - CommunicationsOther
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD
- TPService Delivery ManagerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSystems Co-ordinator / AdministratorOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA