Google is rolling out full Assistant support in Waze to Android phones today.
Sonos CEO Patrick Spence has confirmed that Google's smart assistant will begin to roll out for Sonos One and Sonos Beam owners from next week.
The next-gen Google Assistant revealed at Google I/O gains all sorts of new tricks, from much faster speech recognition to Personal References to a new driving mode.
Anker's new Roav Bolt brings Google Assistant and a pair of USB ports to your car for $50.
JBL have introduced the Everest 710GA headphones, a new set of over-ear headphones that feature on-board Google Assistant.
Telstra has enabled voice commands for the Telstra TV through Google Assistant that match the features customers are most likely to use.
JBL has announced the launch of Link View in Australia.
Lenovo has confirmed the availability of the Lenovo Smart Display with Google Assistant in Australia.
Google is rolling out a new visual makeover for Google Assistant as it preps for the launch of the Pixel 3 and a rumored smart display next week.
Google has begun rolling out the Google Assistant to Android Auto and Android TV owners.
Swann has released 4K Ultra HD CCTV surveillance systems for home and small businesses across Australia.
Owners of 2018 LG TVs will now be free to integrate their home entertainment setup with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Google has announced the rollout of new features like Routines and Multi-lingual support for Australian Google Assistant users.
D-Link has launched two new advanced HD Wi-Fi cameras and an enhanced Mydlink App.
Bang & Olufsen have announced Beosound 1 and Beosound 2 with the Google Assistant.
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 2 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
Join the newsletter!
- Huawei laptops quietly return to the Microsoft Store, though the federal ban remains in place
- HP Chromebook x360 14 G1 review: A giant, powerful convertible that most people don't need
- How to check your graphics card's GPU temperature
- Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO review: Clack of the Titans
- Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?