5 reasons why Google Docs is better/5 reasons why Web Apps is better
Google Docs in pictures
For a very long time, Google has focused on building its own productivity software to serve everyone from consumers to massive enterprises, and then locking people into its core experience. That all changed on Wednesday.
Google is using third parties to make its productivity apps more useful on Android. The company announced Thursday that it's now possible to bring functionality from apps like Scanbot, DocuSign and ProsperWorks into Docs and Sheets on its mobile oper...
Google isn't kidding when it says it's serious about the enterprise. The company announced a pair of new services on Monday that are aimed squarely at helping businesses access information and share it internally, similar to what Microsoft's SharePoi...
This ensures that your recent work is available for you even if you wander into one of those pesky Internet dead zones.
Google is updating the developer tools for its Docs productivity suite in an effort to make it easier for companies to integrate with its presentation, spreadsheet and word processing software.
Google Docs is becoming a more robust cloud-based productivity suite, and the addition of uploading, storing and viewing videos is a boon for sharing corporate presentations and the like. It's also a slick way to skirt your company's firewall on stre...
Memeo Connect for Google Apps is a desktop application that syncs desktop files with the Google Docs cloud. It helps with file conversions, too, and is available for both Mac and Windows.
Google has unveiled plans today to allow Google Docs to store any type of files, and revealed a new tool from Memeo to enable users to access, migrate, and synchronize files between their desktop and Google Docs. These announcements signify a broader...
Google turned 11 yesterday, and it's hard to believe Google is <i>only</i> 11. Long ago it became its own verb, replacing "to search for" with its ubiquitous moniker, and permanently etched itself into Internet culture. Now, with its many offshoots, ...
I'm looking forward to <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/tags/Microsoft+Corporation.html">Microsoft</a>'s <a href="http://www.pcworld.com/article/168277/office_2010_most_innovations_are_online.html?tk=rel_news">browser-based edition of Office</a>. Whil...
The future may be the cloud, but it also may be Microsoft that ushers us into that realm of possibility and imagination. Today, Redmond unveiled as a part of Office 2010 a suite of Microsoft Office Web apps that will compete directly with Google Doc...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTRecruitment Specialist - $40 p/hr - IMMEDIATE STARTOther
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectOther
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- TPProject Manager/Business Analyst - HPWQLD
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Design SpecialistOther