Wonder what it's like when Google hosts its annual developer's conference outside? Let us show you.
At its I/O keynote, Google did its best to get developers excited about building apps for Android with new tools and money-making schemes. But Google is also expanding support for developers who'd rather create iOS apps.
At the Google I/O conference this week, the company vigorously lobbied developers to adopt a new programming model, one that could, the company asserted, make it radically easier to build Web applications.
Google has built its business around an ability to generate and analyze search data. Now, as it sets its sights on becoming a dominant player in hardware of all types, it's giving special thought to design.
Google's Android Studio development environment is available in a beta version that makes it easier to create apps for smartwatches and TVs.
A new version of Android, a TV suite and a whole lot more.
Catching up with Apple, Google is setting the stage for device makers to release 64-bit smartphones and tablets with the Android L operating system.
Google has unveiled the first three smartwatches that will run Android Wear, a cut-down version of Android for wearable devices, and we got our hands on one of them: the Samsung Gear Live.
Get ready for 2014's Google I/O by looking back at some of the biggest moments and announcements from previous years
Google is set to release an SDK aimed at making fitness-based apps more effective by pulling in data from multiple devices.
Chromebooks will soon be able to receive notifications and run applications from Android smartphones and tablets.
Android TV is Google's latest effort to make inroads into the smart TV market, with a software system that can be embedded into televisions and other devices to stream content.
If the key to winning cloud business is to earn the approval of developers, as pundits say, then Google is busy wooing programmers with a new set of tools for its cloud platform.
Under pressure from Microsoft's Office 365, Google has launched a premium edition of Apps with unlimited cloud storage and extra IT controls, and has also improved the Docs office productivity suite.
Google is launching a new version of its Android operating system for use in cars, seeking to integrate itself into a place in which Americans spend hours every week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 4 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 5 First Look: Nikon D850
Join the newsletter!
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTAutomation Tester - SeleniumACT
- FTGraduate Developer - C#.Net | SQL | Web ServicesQLD
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther