A change to the Maps direction screen adds Street View images alongside route directions to show a real-world look at where you need to turn.
Google is looking to expand the reach of Street View with a new certification program that makes it easier to shoot and upload videos of your personal experiences.
The new feature in Google Maps won't provide live updates, but the color-coded icon will provide an overview of the parking availability.
Drones go places cars can't.
The new features will make your phone a more helpful assistant during your next trip since you won't have to mess with the screen.
Both the smartphone and Android Auto versions of the app will let you know the speed limit while driving.
You can now save map data to an SD card and choose from an expanded batch of driving services.
The new Google Maps revamp is all about "actionable information," according to Google.
The new features appear to be from a server-side switch that could help you cut back on data and frustration from the daily commute.
You can get a close-up of many parts of the world that have seen dramatic changes due to the world's rising temperatures.
Google has announced that its Maps application on Android devices can now display indoor maps of selected Australian airports, shopping centres, train stations, sports venues and other locations.
Police officers in Colac, Australia are warning that relying on Google Maps may be endangering motorists in their jurisdiction, according to a report from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Google has today unveiled its Maps Navigation Beta service in Australia, offering free turn-by-turn navigation through the Google Maps application on all Android smartphones.
Looking to take a road trip this summer? Ford Motor Co. and Google have joined forces to make it easier to get where you're headed.
Search Engine Land, the news and information site that broke the story about how Lauren Rosenberg was struck by a vehicle and is now suing Google, has an update to the story: it was dark outside, and Google maps instructed her to walk across the stre...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTIT Procurement Advisor | Financial ServicesQLD
- FTSenior Business Consultant - FinanceQLD
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTLead Network EngineerOther
- FTSolution Designer, Financial MarketsNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- FTPractice Director Development – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior Java developerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- TPInfrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other