Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few unique features
Any.DO for Android is a simple, clean and very well designed to-do list manager
Google has announced that some 700,000 apps were removed from the Play Store in 2017 as it continues to crack down on bad apps that could harm your phone.
Google is preparing to stop giving developers universal access to Android's accessibility services APIs, and it could have a major impact on the functionality of your favorite apps.
Google's Instant Apps have hit the Play Store via a new Tap-to-try button that lets you test full apps without installing them. The future it promises of cloud-based apps is even more intriguing.
Now you'll be able to buy HDR versions of some Google Play movies and TV shows, but you'll need a compatible device to enjoy them.
Google is highlighting the best Android apps with a new designation called Android Excellence, which will place the apps prominently in the Play Store.
Google's smart oracle is as effective at streaming video and music as it is answering trivia questions.
We offer some practical strategies for spending less time with your phone in your hand, without being disconnected from the rest of the world.
Instead of only stressing you out, your phone really can help you get some peace if you use the right apps and strategies.
Google's digital storefront is lovely, but there are some areas the company could shore up for an even smoother experience.
Google has begun rolling out an updated Play Store app on Android devices which is expected to be available "over the next few weeks". Here's how to get the app right now.
Telstra has launched a new National Rugby League (NRL) app for iOS and Android smartphones, just in time for the kickoff of the 2013 season. The highlight of the app is a subscription video service that allows users to watch live rugby league games b...
Last year, Australians lost more than $2.8 million (AUD) in fake ATO scams
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG V50 ThinQ 5G review: Two bad
- 2 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 3 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 4 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 5 TP-Link Deco M4 review: Expansion pack
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 3a review: A budget phone that acts like a premium flagship
- Nextbase 422GW dash cam review: Superior video and versatile design, lacking only infrared
- Bloodstained - Ritual of the Night review: Don't call it a comeback
- AMD has a loaner program for third-gen Ryzen PCs that won't boot
- New BittBoy V3 review: The best option for retro gaming on the go
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Best Australian Amazon Prime Day deals
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?