Are all mesh WiFi systems the same already?
WiFi just evolved and made everything that came before it look outdated
Gimmicks aside this is the best android smartphone you can buy
Gimmicks aside this is the best android smartphone you can buy
Google in pictures
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands the context of what you’re saying. We suspect that the developers have also had some fun baking in some tongue-in-cheek responses.
Google Drive can do much more than you realize. Ready to unlock its productivity potential?
Once again, Google I/O was held at the Moscone Center in downtown San Francisco, May 28 and 29. As Google's annual confab for third-party developers, engineers from across the world attended the show to hear about Google's latest products and services. This year, Google revealed, among other services, Android Pay, a new way to purchase items in brick-and-mortar stores using Android smartphones; a developer preview of "M," the next version of the Android operating system; Brillo, a new OS based on Android to control devices in the home and let them talk to each other; and a new photo sharing app called Google Photos.
Almost six months after they charmed the tech press at the debut of the Google Pixel 2, the company's Pixel Buds are finally coming to Australian customers.
Google may enter the gaming business with a cloud-based service and home console, code-named "Yeti." Here's what Yeti could—or should—entail if it wants to compete with Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam.
For $250, you can pick up a gold Acer Chromebook 14 with a 1080p display.
Google has announced a suite of new apps for Google Pixel, giving Aussies even more reasons to love their phones.
The Chrome 64 beta from Google allows you to permanently mute websites, as well as block some malicious ads. Here's how.
Here's everything you need to know about how to set up, find, and use Instant Apps on your Android phone.
Google's search powers are far and wide. Here are some hidden tricks that will help you find what you need faster.
Google's smart oracle is as effective at streaming video and music as it is answering trivia questions.
Google collects a lot of personal data about you, but you can delete it. Here's how.
Google collects a lot of data from you, and you can see exactly what it has by downloading a copy for yourself. Here's how to use Google's Takeout Tool to get it.
Google is bringing Nest back into its fold to build a home that's smarter—and that's good news if you're frustrated with the Google Tax.
From the Pixel phones to Assistant, Google was everywhere in 2017. But it wasn't all great. We take a look at Google's step, stumbles, and serious falls over the past 12 months.
These days, smartphones aren’t just a device you use for one or two things. Nowadays, they’re the devices you use for pretty much everything. So it only makes sense that we mull over our choice of smartphone so much. Here are the best smartphones 201...
A guide to two-factor authentication and the five best 2FA apps for keeping your data safe.
Before you do a spit-take at the thought of a $999 Chromebook, check out all the innovation Google has brought to its Pixelbook.
Whitepapers about Google
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Videos about Google
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
Join the newsletter!
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPIT Portfolio CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- CCProgram Coordinator | IT TransformationNSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTTM1 Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCBRM Developer - Billing and ReportingVIC
- FTAEM/Jave DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTSenior BAOther
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectVIC
- TPMS Dynamics CRM AdministratorACT
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTSenior SQL Server DBANSW
- CCIncident ManagerNSW
- TPBI AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Utilities SectorVIC
- FT.Net Developer (Full Stack)Other
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTData EngineerOther