Are all mesh WiFi systems the same already?
WiFi just evolved and made everything that came before it look outdated
Gimmicks aside this is the best android smartphone you can buy
Gimmicks aside this is the best android smartphone you can buy
Daydream VR now makes this a must-have phone
Google in pictures
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands the context of what you’re saying. We suspect that the developers have also had some fun baking in some tongue-in-cheek responses.
Google Drive can do much more than you realize. Ready to unlock its productivity potential?
Once again, Google I/O was held at the Moscone Center in downtown San Francisco, May 28 and 29. As Google's annual confab for third-party developers, engineers from across the world attended the show to hear about Google's latest products and services. This year, Google revealed, among other services, Android Pay, a new way to purchase items in brick-and-mortar stores using Android smartphones; a developer preview of "M," the next version of the Android operating system; Brillo, a new OS based on Android to control devices in the home and let them talk to each other; and a new photo sharing app called Google Photos.
If you live in one of the six states that have Meijer stores you can pick up the Chromecast Ultra for nearly half price right now.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
Over 100,000 tuned in online to this morning’s Google Event to get a first look at how the tech giant will topping last year’s stunning debut in the hardware space. By the end, this saw The Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Ma...
Google launched its Google Pixel Buds Bluetooth earbuds on Wednesday as an accessory for its Google Pixel 2 phone. The secret sauce? Wireless translation.
The Pixelbook is the first Chromebook to jump headlong into Google's ecosystem, with ties to Google Assistant and the Google Play Store, among other integrations. It's also a progressive design: thin and powerful, with a 360-degree hinge and pen supp...
Google's search powers are far and wide. Here are some hidden tricks that will help you find what you need faster.
Google's smart oracle is as effective at streaming video and music as it is answering trivia questions.
Google collects a lot of personal data about you, but you can delete it. Here's how.
Google collects a lot of data from you, and you can see exactly what it has by downloading a copy for yourself. Here's how to use Google's Takeout Tool to get it.
In 2017, home automation is more obtainable than ever before. And, with both Google Home and Amazon Echo on the horizon, creating a smart home is set to become even more affordable. So, it’s not surprising then, that increasing numbers of Australians...
A guide to two-factor authentication and the five best 2FA apps for keeping your data safe.
Before you do a spit-take at the thought of a $999 Chromebook, check out all the innovation Google has brought to its Pixelbook.
The three hottest phones have some of the best specs around. But which one has the edge?
Google's biggest announcement might have been spilled in a massive leak complete with pics and pricing, but that doesn't mean Google doesn't still have a lot to tell us.
Google's Tango is still a new platform, so there aren't that many apps (or phones) for it just yet, but our five favorites show the potential of augmented reality.
Whitepapers about Google
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Videos about Google
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- CCPlanning & Prioritisation Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTAWS Data ArchitectsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- FTURGENT - Contract opportunity Business Analyst - Finance - Immediate startVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Business Case - Risk & Compliance - ContractNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- FTETL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther