Google's biggest announcement might have been spilled in a massive leak complete with pics and pricing, but that doesn't mean Google doesn't still have a lot to tell us.
Google's Tango is still a new platform, so there aren't that many apps (or phones) for it just yet, but our five favorites show the potential of augmented reality.
Google's Chrome browser is plenty fast, but by turning a few more dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier.
Search faster and smarter by learning all of the various places and ways to perform a Google search on Android.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
From productivity to playtime, offline Chromebooks aren't the useless hunks of plastic that they used to be.
While Google has spent the past year trying to woo enterprises to its G Suite productivity service, it’s still the underdog compared to Microsoft Office, at least among large businesses. So what’s keeping it from broader appeal?
Has your website been Chromed by Google? What every business should know.
Google Photos and Drive complement each other in some ways and offer stark differences in others.
Google's eager aide offers some useful tools, but in order to overtake Alexa it needs to talk to more apps and services.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
After almost four years, the Gmail app finally gets an update, plus Google Calendar adds Spotlight search support.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands ...
Google tried to simplify the process of moving to a Pixel from the iPhone. Here's how that shook out for one Apple die-hard.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- Watch us build a SNES Classic RetroPie emulator console
- SAP wants to embrace all your data stores with Data Hub
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceWA
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorSA
- CCTRIM Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager (Telecommunications)Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - TableauOther
- FTDatabase AnalystOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- TP.Net DeveloperWA
- FTJunior Digital/Marketing Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior IT Domain SpecialistVIC
- FTAnalyst Programmer - Contact Centre ApplicationsOther
- CCeLearning DeveloperACT
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FTCustomer Service RepresentativeOther