It looks like "Nexus" is out, and "Pixel" is in. This is what we hope to see as Google updates its flagship phones running pure, unadulterated Android.
Pixel phones, Google Home, a 4K Chromecast, and maybe even a new tablet may come to dine at the hardware feast.
Can't find that one photo you're looking for? Google’s smart photo app can make it easy.
Google is lagging behind in the public cloud market. Could leadership in machine learning tools help it catch up to Amazon and Microsoft?
Developers of emerging programming languages shed light on the urge to create new tools
Don't really know where to begin with Google's latest mobile operating system? We can help.
Google Chief Education Evangelist calls on higher ed to rethink how they help students learn in a fast-changing technological and economic world
Google regularly makes major updates to it algorithms, and its SEO ranking factors have changed dramatically during the past years. A group of SEO experts and search pros share insights on how SEO rank has evolved and offer advice on how to keep up.
'Bots' are hot today, and popular tech companies including Apple, Facebook and Google all take dramatically different approaches to bot technology. Here's what bots from these consumer giants could mean to enterprises.
The next big thing in SEO is AMP, or Google's Accelerated Mobile Pages. Search pros break down AMP and share insights on what you need to know to stay ahead of the curve.
Android apps will run unaltered, but developers may also choose to optimize their wares to, for example, offer multiple window sizes.
Sunburns, loud music, and giant art installations: This year's Google I/O felt like a mixture of a developer's conference and a music festival.
Google wrapped up its annual I/O keynote presentation on Wednesday after unveiling its version of FaceTime, its version of Apple Watch Complications, and its version of Siri on steroids. But Google also announced a few new features, especially as par...
Despite the hype surrounding the Internet of Things and smart home, one of the industry's largest players, Google's Nest, is struggling to innovate and scale. What’s the problem?
Google executives have to convince enterprise decision makers to trust in its public cloud offering, and a major keynote on Wednesday offers a major stage to do just that.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCSAP Trainer l Start before the 1st JulyNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTSAP CRM Functional ConsultantsACT
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer/ AdministratorQLD
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTTest AnalystSA
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther