Sideloading refers to the process that allows you to run apps on your Android phone that don't come from an official source like the Google Play Store: Most Android phones have this option disabled by default, but turning it on takes less time than o...
While iPhone users are often first to experience the latest games, Android users get apps that fully automate their phones and predict what they want to type next. Here are five apps that Android users can brag about to their iPhone-toting friends.
Go to a technology event or corporate meeting these days and you're bound to hear from a guest speaker. It's often someone like a retired politician telling war stories, or a new-age management guru delivering a thinly veiled pitch for their latest b...
Thanks to Android's flexible nature, you too can get your regular Samsung Galaxy S4 looking like the Google Play edition, without voiding your warranty. We show you how.
Take a drive on Highway 101 between Silicon Valley and San Francisco these days and you might see one of Google's driverless cars in the lane next to you. The vehicles are one of the most visible signs of the increasing amount of research going on in...
We've created a chart, pitting the ATIV Book 9 Plus against Acer's Aspire S7, Asus' Zenbook Infinity, Toshiba's KiraBook, Google's Chromebook Pixel and Apple's 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
With Google set to buy app-maker Waze, the question is whether Google actually needs the crowd-sourced traffic app or is simply trying to stick it to its competitors.
Thanks to iCloud, syncing an iPhone with a Mac is a piece of cake. But Mac users who don't buy into the whole "one vendor to rule them all" thing will find that syncing an Android phone with OS X isn't quite as easy. That said, it isn't terribly diff...
Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
For all the cool things that Google introduced at this year's I/O keynote, several of the items that the tech press definitely, absolutely, positively thought would be included in the presentation were curiously absent.
A variety of tools and services can help you keep track of all the stuff you need to take care of in your life. Here, we present the best to-do apps and services for the Android user who has way too many things to do.
It's been two years since Chromebooks running Google's Chrome OS appeared on store shelves. So far, Google's plan - to turn your Web browser into an operating system and websites into desktop-app replacements - does not appear to be catching on
What the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 lacks in looks, it makes up for in other areas. The Note 8.0 centers its user experience on the S Pen stylus, once a curio, now a staple of the Galaxy Note family.
Whether you're a stoic fan or you're just curious, read on through our round-up of some of the most interesting tower defense games in the Google Play store today.
Google has begun rolling out an updated Play Store app on Android devices which is expected to be available "over the next few weeks". Here's how to get the app right now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTTest Engineer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTSenior Business Objects DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystOther
- FTCustomer Support OfficerSA
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTPolicy OfficerOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - NetworkingOther
- CCPenetration TesterNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTData Scientist/Java LeadVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperOther
- TPAngular 1.4 - 6 months contractQLD
- CCSenior Network DesignerVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPTechnology Training and Service Desk AnalystVIC
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideACT
- FTBI Service Operations LeadOther