I’ve deleted Google from my life. I realized handing over all my digital data to one platform had its downsides.
The problem with Android apps on Chrome OS? The windows.
The future of Android will be a lot smarter, thanks to new programming tools that Google unveiled on Wednesday. The company announced TensorFlow Lite, a version of its machine learning framework that’s designed to run on smartphones and other mobile ...
Google launched both a new category of cable-free Standalone VR devices, as well as a new Visual Positioning System.
The beta version of Android O is here, bringing Google Play Protect and interface tweaks like picture-in-picture mode for apps along with it.
Google unveils its plans to expand Google Assistant by pushing it into more devices, and adding new capabilities like payments, the company said at Google I/O.
Google is making it easier for people to dash off a quick email reply from Gmail on their smartphones. The Smart Reply feature, which offers a handful of contextually-aware, computer-generated responses, is coming to Google’s flagship email app for i...
Google has made another leap forward in the realm of machine learning hardware.
Google is joining Apple and Microsoft and adding a night light feature to Chrome OS.
Google has provided a sneak peek at Project Treble, a major new Android O feature that aims to make it easier for manufacturers to deliver updates to their phones.
Images and some details of a Surface Laptop have leaked ahead of a Microsoft event in New York, along with a cloud-centric Windows 10 S.
Google says it's actively looking for, and trying to bury, fake news in its search results, using feedback mechanisms in autocompleted searches and Featured Snippets.
A hotly anticipated upgrade to Google Home will let users train the company’s virtual assistant to recognize different voices and provide personalized responses to each person.
Google unveils a new Earth for Chrome and Android phones that gives you more places to visit and greater control over what you see.
Microsoft may take aim at Chromebooks' dominance in schools with an inexpensive Surface and cloud-based Windows.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DesignerOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst | 12 month fixed term contractQLD
- TPHelpDesk Analyst (Access Control Team Leader)ACT
- TPBI DeveloperNSW