Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and Google CEO Larry Page must sit down and try to work out a settlement on September 19, according to a court order
Google designers are under a mandate to make the products' interfaces more appealing, simple and functional, a high-stakes challenge for all of them but in particular for the search team, because they're tinkering with the company's main revenue sour...
A software upgrade that went wrong caused parts of the Google Docs cloud-hosted office productivity suite to go offline for an hour on Wednesday, a situation the company is taking steps to prevent.
Three French publishers have dropped lawsuits against Google alleging that the company infringed their copyright.
Google is directly contacting users in Iran, who may have been compromised by a rogue SSL certificate, to recommend measures to secure their accounts.
Android fans should expect to see Ice Cream Sandwich, the next version of Google's mobile operating system, in October or November, according to Google’s executive chairman, Eric Schmidt. "We have a new [Android] operating system, internally known as...
The tools used to ring up sales have come a long way since the cash register. The first point-of-sale (POS) software for Microsoft Windows emerged in the early 1990s. POS systems have since evolved from souped-up cash registers that did nothing more ...
Smartphones can help you record video clips, compose music and find the nearest Ethiopian restaurant, but they can't cure acne, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said.
The judge overseeing the dispute between Oracle and Google "strongly recommends" that Oracle CEO Larry Ellison and Google CEO Larry Page be ordered to attend mediation.
If you're a prolific Google+ user, you may be unable to see all the posts you have published on your profile due to a bug in the social networking site that hides older posts, according to the company.
Google has acquired venerable restaurant ratings publisher Zagat to boost its online maps and local business listings with trustworthy reviews and recommendations, which Web surfers increasingly seek and value.
Shortly after agreeing to mediation with Google in its lawsuit over alleged Java patent violations in the Android mobile OS, Oracle has taken issue with the executive Google proposed to represent its side, saying he is not senior enough and was also ...
For years, Facebook users have been clamoring for better privacy controls and clarity, while Facebook engineers oscillate between improvements and major privacy snafus. Every now and then a new wave of exasperated users cry out "That's it, I'm leavin...
Armed with new patents transferred from Google, HTC has filed a new lawsuit against Apple and amended two previous legal complaints.
Google hoped at one time to codevelop Android with Sun, and was prepared to offer Sun a share of its mobile service revenue in return for making Java open source, according to newly released documents in Oracle's lawsuit against Google.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 2 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 5 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Android Instant Apps: What they are and how to use them on your phone
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTWeb AdministratorACT
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCMultiple Pega Resources Required - Developers & ArchitectsNSW
- CCHelpdesk AnalsytNSW
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther