Google is retiring Desktop, an application it launched in 2004 that is designed to let people search for files and data stored in their computers' hard drives.
Close to 300,000 unique IP addresses from Iran requested access to google.com using a rogue certificate issued by Dutch digital certificate authority DigiNotar, according to an interim report by security firm, Fox-IT, released on Monday.
Google+ is promoting a popularity contest of sorts that isn't sitting well with some users of the social networking service.
Google is trimming its offerings, following a season of big changes for the Internet search leader.
It sports a color touch screen, looks much like a BlackBerry PlayBook and has no physical buttons on the surface of the device. And it comes at a bargain price.
Google's acquisition of Motorola Mobility last month wasn't just about the patents. The Mountain View, Calif. company is interested in the hardware business, too.
Google's board of directors and several of its executives, including CEO Larry Page and chairman Eric Schmidt, were sued this week in a pair of lawsuits that claimed they breached their fiduciary duties by facilitating illegal imports of prescription...
As the trial date nears in Oracle's dispute with Google over Android, the judge overseeing the case is proposing a last-ditch mediation in front of a magistrate judge.
Google, which has faced intense criticism for years over copyright issues, said on Friday it has made progress on four copyright-protection initiatives it outlined in December.
Hacking has gone the way of FourSquare and gaming in general by adding scores and leaderboards for who can make the most daring hacks. We're not making this up.
Google's Android OS continues to gain on both Apple iOS and Research In Motion's BlackBerry platform in the growing US smartphone market, but often stodgy RIM is on the wish lists of some cutting-edge buyers, according to the Nielsen research company...
Chrome browser users will be able to access Gmail when they're not connected to the Internet starting Wednesday and will gain similar offline capabilities for Docs and Calendar in the coming week, the company announced on Wednesday.
A Dutch company that issues digital certificates used to authenticate websites said late Tuesday that several dozen other websites in addition to Google have been affected by a security breach.
Google said late Sunday that an attack mounted against its Gmail service targeted users primarily located in Iran, although the company has taken steps to block further interception attempts.
The start of the trial in Oracle's lawsuit against Google over alleged Java copyright and patent violations in the Android mobile OS could be delayed, according to a judge's ruling issued Monday in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Cal...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - PMO / Telco Exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCMultiple Xamarin DevelopersVIC
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Project OfficerNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTAEM DeveloperOther
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - investment bankingVIC