Facebook's move today to follow Google, Mozilla and Hewlett-Packard in offering bounties for bugs got a unanimous thumbs up from security researchers.
Google+ on Thursday hit its one-month birthday and is already a major social networking player, analysts say.
Showered with intense praise and criticism during its first month out in a limited beta trial, Google+ has eluded the failures of other Google social networking efforts, but it's too early to tell if it will fulfill its ultimate mission as a Facebook...
Facebook is going to pay hackers to find problems with its website -- just so long as they report them to Facebook's security team first.
Google wants the judge overseeing the lawsuit Oracle filed over the Android mobile OS to redact a potentially damaging e-mail written by a Google employee, saying it was supposed to remain confidential and that Oracle wrongly revealed it.
Google <a href="http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/2-step-verification-stay-safe-around.html">said Thursday</a> that it has rolled out its two-step authentication sign-in system to 40 languages across over 150 countries.
Google has developed a hosted service that analyzes Web pages, rewrites their code to make them perform better and serves them up from Google servers.
The U.S. Department of Justice has asked Google for more information on its proposed acquisition of display advertising optimization firm, Admeld, Google said on Wednesday.
Where are the users? That's what popular websites including Yahoo, Google and Facebook are asking the Internet engineering community when they are questioned about their long-range plans to deploy IPv6.
After weeks of explosive growth, the Google+ social networking site saw its traffic and usage drop last week, according to Hitwise.
Google yesterday updated Chrome to work better in Apple's Lion, adding support for the operating system's default two-fingered page-swiping gesture.
Google already allows Gmail users to exchange chat messages with mobile phone users via SMS in 23 countries worldwide, but now French mobile phone operator Orange wants to help the search giant extend the service across Africa and the Middle East.
Google has improved its +1 button to make it load and perform faster on Web pages that feature it.
SAP is planning to connect its analytics software with Google's Maps and Earth software, allowing users to mine insights from plotting business data against locations around the world, the companies announced Wednesday.
Mozilla, the makers of the Firefox browser, hopes to revolutionize the modern operating system with Boot to Gecko, a universal-platform OS primary aimed at mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets that could theoretically drive futuristic deskt...
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Sony α9 Camera review: mirrorless cameras find their flagship of flagships
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCICT Project Manager - Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTSenior Portfolio Analyst. 12 month contract.NSW
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCICT Project Manager - Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTTelecommunications RiggerOther
- FTSolutions ArchitectsOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTCUSTOMER SUPPORT OPERATOR - NOC ENVIRONMENTSA
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTDatabase Systems SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- FTRisk Specialist - 6 month contractOther
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- CCField Services EngineerQLD
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- FTTelecommunications Field Engineer (x2)WA