Oracle has been ordered to lower its multibillion-dollar claim for damages in its patent infringement lawsuit against Google and its Android operating system, court papers show.
Demand for Google+ business profiles has reached white-hot intensity, prompting Google+ leader Vic Gundotra to acknowledge the company has been caught off guard, but pledging a fix is being fast-tracked.
Oracle may depose Google CEO Larry Page and two others in connection with its lawsuit accusing Google of patent infringement in its Android operating system, a magistrate in California ordered on Thursday.
Sun Microsystems offered to license its Java technology to Google for $US100 million, a Google attorney said, attempting to show that Oracle is out of touch as it seeks billions from Google for patent infringement.
Google has acquired startup company Fridge to enhance Google+'s capabilities for group sharing.
Google Apps will become a more secure and easier-to-manage collaboration and communication suite now that Google has started integrating e-mail security features into it from its Postini suite.
Google has disabled a feature that could allow people to remove websites from its search index following a problematic discovery by an astute observer.
Oracle and Google will be back in court Thursday for what's likely to be a short but significant hearing in the legal battle over Google's alleged patent infringement in Android.
Almost a month after Google announced its new social network, the Google+ iPhone app is finally available in the iTunes App Store.
The new Google+ social networking site, out in limited beta release since late June, is growing its usage very quickly, but it remains far from a leadership position, according to Hitwise.
Google has decided to close its <a href="http://www.googlelabs.com/">Labs</a> initiative as part of the company's efforts to streamline its product portfolio and focus its development efforts.
Google has offered the first public indication that it may be willing to settle Oracle's lawsuit against it over the alleged infringement of Java patents in Google's Android OS.
InterDigital on Tuesday said it was considering selling the company, and now the Wall Street Journal, citing unnamed sources, <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424053111904233404576457842513189166.html">said Google is interested in scoopi...
Google has started warning some search users of malware on their computers, after it found unusual search traffic coming through a small number of intermediary servers called proxies.
In Google's early days, founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin argued that answering email complaints would be a waste of time, and that Googlers should fix problems behind the scenes without interacting directly with users, according to a former Google...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSAP BW/BI DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum Master / Project ManagerNSW
- CCService Management AnalystNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTTransformation SpecialistQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPJunior Project OfficerQLD
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTHelpdesk Support Officer (Lv1/Lv2)SA
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCSenior Marketing SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - ComplianceNSW
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther