Apple is expected to report enormous profits this quarter thanks in no small part to record iPad sales of 7.7 million units. But I'm still holding out for a better tablet.
When Google+ launched late last month, Google released an Android app for the service and promised that an iOS app would join it soon; on Tuesday, Google delivered with an official native client for Apple's mobile platform.
Google will offer a Google+ app for the iPad and iPod Touch "soon," a company product manager said today.
The 2011 American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) E-Business Report has arrived, and once again the news is bad for Facebook. The world's most popular social network scored the lowest of all the companies measured in the report, which is produced ...
Isis, the mobile-payments joint venture that includes three U.S. national mobile operators, said Tuesday that Visa, MasterCard and American Express have signed on to support the project.
User satisfaction with Facebook is low enough that the social networking site risks losing significant market share to Google+, according to a new study.
Google+ may be getting some attention it doesn't want -- from Anonymous, which says it will target the new social networking site that launched last month.
Tom Anderson has been out of the social network game for years, but lately it seems like he wants to get back in. The MySpace founder has become one of the most active and followed users on Google+ since its launch, and he also spends plenty of time ...
URL shortening services that allow you to truncate lengthy Web addresses into shorter links have been around for a while now, but today Google announced g.co, a new URL shortener that links only to official Google products and services.
Google has unveiled an incremental release of the Android platform featuring optimizations for a wider range of tablets and a compatibility enhancement for fixed-size applications.
Google's free-to-use operating system is increasingly imposing costs on handset developers.
Anonymous, which has claimed credit for several high-profile cyber attacks in recent months, plans to launch what it says will be a new social networking site called AnonPlus.
Google has acquired G.co to use as the exclusive domain for shortened URLs of its sites, following in the footsteps of other major Internet companies that have bought .co domains recently and bypassing the crowded field of .com sites.
Google+ seemed like a boys club at first, but recent estimates point to a growing number of women using the Internet search giant's social networking service.
The in-house reputation system used in Internet Explorer 8 and 9 is markedly superior at blocking social-engineering attacks than the Google equivalent used by Chrome, Firefox, Apple's Safari, an independent test by NSS Labs has found.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- Watch us build a SNES Classic RetroPie emulator console
- SAP wants to embrace all your data stores with Data Hub
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTExperienced Application DeveloperSA
- FTJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FT.Net Developer - Multiple positions availableSA
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- TPProject Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month ContractQLD
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer - hands on roleOther
- FTLead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- FTPEGA ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTScheduler - CommunicationsOther
- FTMarketing Executive - Digital, Direct and Customer MarketingOther
- FTCRM DeveloperACT