URL shortening services that allow you to truncate lengthy Web addresses into shorter links have been around for a while now, but today Google announced g.co, a new URL shortener that links only to official Google products and services.
Google has unveiled an incremental release of the Android platform featuring optimizations for a wider range of tablets and a compatibility enhancement for fixed-size applications.
Google's free-to-use operating system is increasingly imposing costs on handset developers.
Anonymous, which has claimed credit for several high-profile cyber attacks in recent months, plans to launch what it says will be a new social networking site called AnonPlus.
Google has acquired G.co to use as the exclusive domain for shortened URLs of its sites, following in the footsteps of other major Internet companies that have bought .co domains recently and bypassing the crowded field of .com sites.
Google+ seemed like a boys club at first, but recent estimates point to a growing number of women using the Internet search giant's social networking service.
The in-house reputation system used in Internet Explorer 8 and 9 is markedly superior at blocking social-engineering attacks than the Google equivalent used by Chrome, Firefox, Apple's Safari, an independent test by NSS Labs has found.
Microsoft's annual partner conference last week featured previews of the Windows 8 server and desktop operating systems, talk of integration between Skype and Lync, and a barrage of insults aimed at the company's competitors.
We got our first official look inside Google+ this week thanks to Google's Q2 earnings announcement, where we learned the nascent social network has amassed 10 million users. Other sources say that those users are primarily male and more engaged in d...
By now you've probably heard that Google and other search engines are making us think differently. Columbia University researcher Betsy Sparrow said we are remembering less information if it is readily available online, but we are remembering where w...
The free TrackMeNot Firefox add-on takes a unique and creative approach to protecting your privacy from search engines that can create profiles of you based on terms you search for. Rather than hiding your searches from them in some way, it takes th...
Twitter stands to lose a lot of clout -- and money -- if it flubs its social search deal with Microsoft's Bing like it did with Google.
Facebook should focus on continuing to deliver a solid product rather than worrying about ads on its site that promote rival social networking service Google+.
Google has removed a service that predicted travel times with traffic from the browser-based version of Google Maps.
Google's surprisingly strong earnings helped spark renewed confidence in the tech sector in advance of a raft of vendor earnings announcements next week, as shares of bellwether IT companies led markets upward Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - IntegrationNSW
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTConsultant - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC