Most Android tablets currently on the market appear to scream "me too". Samsung appears to be trying to change these similarities with its upcoming Galaxy Tab 10.1.
Google's new social networking site Google+, built to beat Facebook primarily on privacy features, has several privacy bugs the company is working to fix.
Wish you were on Google's new social networking service, Google+?
The names of two popular Google services, Picasa and Blogger, will soon go away, although the services themselves will remain key components of Google's product family.
Google has asked a California court to throw out the testimony of an expert witness who said Google should pay Oracle as much as US$6 billion for allegedly infringing on Java patents and copyright.
Google has shut down its Realtime Search offering after its agreement to include Twitter results expired.
The world is already abuzz about Google+, even though it's not accessible to most. Still, many doubt that anyone, even the mighty one from Mountain View, can catch up to Facebook's half a billion (at least) active users. Unless, maybe there was a sim...
Google Plus (aka Google+), Google's new social network, might offer the right mix of sharing and privacy to woo you away from your Facebook account.
I have been using Google+ for a few days now, and so far I have had had a few complaints about the new Google social network.
Microsoft's Bing search engine will provide English-language search results for Baidu, China's largest search engine, the companies announced Monday.
Google+ is awesome. Or -- at least -- I'm assuming it is. Although I've had an invitation to join Google's social networking experiment for several days, every time I attempt to check out the service I'm told "We've temporarily exceeded our capacity....
It's the hottest invitation in technology right now -- an e-mail telling you how to "learn more about Google+." If you get one, though, be careful about clicking on it. It may be spam.
Tech companies this week enjoyed an end-of-quarter market rally as concerns about the recovery abated somewhat and reports from market analysts indicated that IT spending would stay ahead of overall economic growth.
Nortel Networks has auctioned off its remaining patents and patent applications to a consortium of key technology companies for a cash purchase price of US$4.5 billion.
Google recently launched Google+, the company's latest attempt to get social networking right after its social disaster, Google Buzz. After trying out Google's new social network for several hours, I think Google may have finally figured out how to d...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneNSW
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTApplication/Maintenance DeveloperOther
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCNon-Functional Test ConsultantNSW
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- FTOperational Systems Support SpecialistOther
- FTLead Land Access Coordinator - UrgentOther
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- TPProgram Support OfficerQLD
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTLead Business Analyst - Logistics and Supply ChainOther