When it comes to saving data center energy few companies would have the expertise of Google, which has some of the largest data centers in the world. It has or is experimenting with some interesting ideas to cool data centers more efficiently as well...
Verizon Wireless is violating U.S. Federal Communications Commission rules by blocking users from using third-party tethering applications on Android smartphones, media reform group Free Press said in a complaint to the FCC Monday.
When Google announced that hackers had gone after Gmail users, the company noted that they specifically targeted U.S. government officials and military personnel.
Microsoft has presented the Windows 8 user interface and displayed various devices on which the next version of Windows will run.
Streaming TV may soon be coming to an Xbox near you.
If cell phone maker Nokia rolls out a tablet device one day, it will be late to a game where its competitors have a big head start.
The iCloud has gone from rumor, to speculation, to confirmed service. Now we just need the details. What will it do? How much will it cost? Just how magical will it be? Well, I don't have any privileged insight, but here are my predictions (a.k.a. "w...
Another stolen laptop has been recovered with the one-two punch of laptop recovery software -- which took covertly took photos of the thief, a blog on Tumblr, and Twitter.
OK, so Ubuntu Linux is all installed and ready to go. Now what?
The U.S. Department of Justice is examining bidders, including Apple and Google, interested in Nortel's patent portfolio, according to a <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303657404576363781889157222.html">report in the Wall Stree...
A new liberal advocacy group has targeted Apple as a tax "cheater" for its leadership in a coalition calling for Congress to allow U.S. companies to return foreign earnings to the country at a greatly reduced tax rate.
Google has acquired PostRank, a company whose hosted software measures user engagement with topics, brands, authors and content across social media sites.
Web mail users at Yahoo and Hotmail have been hit with the same kind of targeted attacks that were disclosed earlier this week by Google, according to security software vendor Trend Micro.
YouTube has set up a library of videos carrying the Creative Commons license, that creators can easily reuse and incorporate into their work, the Google video sharing service said on Thursday<a href="http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2011/06/youtube...
A Chinese official today denied accusations that the government was responsible for attacks that accessed hundreds of Google Gmail accounts.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telephone & Broadband InstallationsOther
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- FTProcurement OfficerACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Web ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTLevel 2 and 3 Server EngineerOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther