Google has released an update for its Chrome browser, bringing security and 3D improvements.
The next edition of Java has been approved by a Java Community Process executive committee, but not without some acrimony.
Apple's strategy isn't about making money with iCloud, analysts said today. Instead, it's all about using the free service to keep customers and battle Google for smartphone and tablet supremacy.
It's been billed by its organizers as the most important day for the future of the Internet, but so far World IPv6 Day has probably served to confirm what the industry already knows about the 128-bit protocol on which the 21st century digital society...
With World IPV6 Day in full swing, the test flight of the Internet's new communications protocol is going smoothly.
Cyberattacks on U.S. networks by other nations may not always demand the same level of retaliation, and only attacks that cause major damage or loss of life should prompt similar responses, a group of national security experts said Wednesday.
YouTube has introduced a new channel in India that offers blockbuster Indian movies for free to viewers, and landed Intel as a major sponsor.
Google is redirecting visitors to its Kazakhstan site, google.kz, to a page in Kazakh at google.com, after the country's government warned it would begin enforcing a nine-month-old rule requiring .kz domain names to point to servers in the country
Warm mangos, Pandas and Alan Greenspan: these were among the wide range of topics that came up during the characteristically humorous keynote by Google’s Matt Cutts at the end of the first day of the Search Marketing Expo in Seattle.
A new document in a year-old patent lawsuit filed by Oracle against Google over Android intellectual property suggests Oracle could be seeking huge damages from Google.
A small number of Internet users will experience delays or time-outs as they attempt to visit Facebook, Google, Yahoo and other popular websites tonight and tomorrow, due to a 24-hour trial of a new Internet standard called IPv6.
After helping to hatch the plan for World IPv6 Day set for Wednesday, a senior network engineer at Facebook is raring to test the site's reworked network.
Google has started using individual authors not just the publications they write for as one of its criteria for ranking search engine results.
Google is tying its Analytics and Webmaster Tools applications more closely together in an effort to give Web publishers a joint view of internal site traffic and search engine optimization (SEO) data.
Oracle wants a significant chunk of the ad revenue Google generates in connection with its Android mobile OS, according to a filing made this week in the companies' ongoing patent litigation suit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTField EngineerOther
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTIT Audit ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - 3D, VR, WebGLNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SharepointVIC
- CCSenior PMO ManagerNSW
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- FTSenior Technical Business AnalystOther
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTService desk supportACT
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- CCBusiness Analyst (Technical)QLD