Forthcoming versions of Google Chrome will block downloads that Google considers dangerous. Upon clicking a questionable file, users will see a pop-up window saying the "file appears to be malicious," and asking if they want to cancel.
Rsupport this week launched a new application that will let IT departments remotely support and manage their users' Android-based devices.
Lawyers for Oracle and Google gave the judge overseeing their Java patent dispute a tutorial on Wednesday that underscored the complexity of the case between the two companies.
Google's YouTube site is in the midst of an overhaul, according to a Wall Street Journal report Wednesday.
Although Google Apps has made progress over the past few years as a cloud-based collaboration and productivity suite for businesses, the first big wave of adopters have been government agencies, schools and nonprofit organizations.
Search engines should stop showing results for websites that infringe copyright and sell counterfeit products, or be held accountable, some U.S. lawmakers and witnesses said Wednesday during a hearing on digital piracy.
A Milan judge has found Google Italy guilty of defamation because of the way its search engine linked the name of an Italian businessman to the word "fraud" and has ordered the company to modify the operation of its Autocomplete service.
Selenium 2.0, an upgrade to the popular open source Web application testing toolset, is anticipated for release this summer, featuring accommodations for mobile platforms and architectural improvements, its creator said on Tuesday.
A number of hack attacks recently have made many question the fundamental security of the Internet -- hack attacks that have brought into question a system that until now was considered be bullet-proof. However, with appropriate good timing, two new ...
A convergence of historical circumstance and an increase in innovative mobile applications may make Africa the first post-PC continent.
A Swiss court has ruled that Google is breaching citizens’ right to privacy with its Street View service and should take greater steps to obscure people caught by its cameras, according to court documents published on Monday.
Isis will pilot its mobile commerce program based on Near-Field Communications technology in Salt Lake City in early- to mid-2012, the joint venture said on Monday.
Today we all use our smartphones and our broadband-equipped home and work PCs to instantly access information and data on just about any topic via the Internet.
We take the Internet for granted now, but a lot of developments helped to make it the gargantuan shopping, socializing, commerce-helping, video-sharing behemoth it is today.
When you think of Android smartphones, "productivity" probably isn't the first word that comes to mind. But you don't have to use a BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7 device or another boring "enterprise-friendly" handheld to get a lot done in a little time...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Amazon has knocked $50 off the price of a 1TB SSD
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProject Coordinator - Travel IndustryQLD
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTSAP TesterVIC
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTPHP DeveloperOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- CCDeveloper - ASP.Net - Sencha Ext JSVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- TPHelpDesk Analyst (Access Control Team Leader)ACT
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Azure AD)Other
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA