Android apps are coming to all Chromebooks released in 2017 or later, Google says.
Google has acquired Twitter's mobile application development platform Fabric - for an undisclosed sum - to merge with its own Firebase development team. This will form part of the Google Developer Products Group.
Environmental advocacy group Greenpeace is out with its latest report card judging internet companies on use of renewable energy and while Apple, Google and Facebook continue to score the highest marks, the market’s leading IaaS public cloud vendor A...
You can now use Google Keep to add drawings to notes, but only in the Chrome app.
The Yoga Book's innovative adaptive keyboard may be a good fit for schools, so Lenovo's planning a Chrome OS version for 2017.
Yahoo users have 1 billion more reasons to switch another major hack. Here's how to replace major Yahoo services with rivals and delete your Yahoo account.
Google is providing for the first time a look into the world of national security letters -- demands from the Federal Bureau of Investigation to hand over details about account holders and keep quiet about it.
Slack and Google have vastly deepened their partnership roughly a month after Microsoft announced its competitor to the popular enterprise chat service.
New Google app lets you find your friends, family during an emergency.
Like a man eager to show off his new watch, Google is encouraging anyone running IT operations to ask it for the time. The company will let anyone use its NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers, a move to help IT shops cope with the next “leap second,” ...
A new design is making an appearance for some users, though it's unclear at this point how widespread the rollout is.
Keep the kids entertained all throughout the holiday season with the new Present Quest game.
Google is the latest enterprise software provider to throw its hat in the ring of low-code app development with a new service called App Maker.
A new Android malware has managed to steal access to more than 1 million Google accounts, and it continues to infect new devices, according to security firm Checkpoint.
A Morgan Stanley estimate says Google should sell another 5 to 6 million next year, though Samsung remains the smartphone sales king.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Surface Pro is Microsoft's long-awaited Surface Pro 4 upgrade, restyled as a laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- CCReporting Business AnalystACT
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior DBANSW
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- TPImplementation Planner - Payroll PortfolioQLD
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTDeployment Analyst / Customer Service - Minchinbury NSWNSW
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- TPProject Manager - Change ManagementQLD
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- FTJunior - Mid Level Application Support ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Solution Designer/ ConsultantVIC
- TPSQL Database AdministratorNSW
- FTInformation Architect / Data Architect- ETL, BINSW
- TPAV Design Specialist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdVIC
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD