The language has climbed to 16th place in Tiobe index and could claim Programming Language of the Year honors
There's no question that A.I. is the next UI. The question is: Whose A.I.?
Instead of swapping Hangouts for Allo, Google is apparently more interested in pushing out a better video call experience than a messaging alternative.
An age discrimination lawsuit against Google was approved as a '"collective action" by a federal court judge, allowing software engineers, age 40 or over, who were rejected for jobs at Google since August 2014, and after an in-person interview, will ...
Samsung Electronics has agreed to buy Viv Labs, an artificial intelligence startup created the team behind Siri.
With the release of Pixel and Google Home, Google is hoping to become a pervasive personal assistant to every user.
Google unveiled a massive strategic shift on Tuesday, announcing that it is officially getting into the business of designing and releasing its own smartphones. Here are the five key questions about using the new Pixel phones for business.
It's official: Google's Nexus device lineup is no more, usurped by premium Pixel hardware.
RIP Nexus? The Google Store today gave the ax to several big-name devices, including the Nexus Phones and Nvidia's Shield TV.
The Pixel's new Quick Switch Adapter provides a quick and easy way to move data from an older iPhone or Android device to your new Pixel phone.
Google launched several new products, including two Pixel smartphones that natively run a new Google Assistant built on recent advances in artificial intelligence to improve personalized, voice-capable searches.
Google isn't wasting any time with opening up Google Assistant to third parties in order to catch up to Amazon, Apple, and Microsoft.
You can pre-order Google's voice assistant now and delivery on November 4.
The European Commission is preparing to fine Google for paying smartphone makers to exclusively use its search engine on their mobile devices, according to Reuters.
Google this week said its cloud business now has a billion active users. To celebrate the milestone, the company reorganized its cloud efforts under the name 'Google Cloud' and rebranded Google Apps as 'G Suite.'
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- FTEnterprise and Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther
- FTProject OfficerOther
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther
- CCSAP CRM, ABAP, FIORI & UI5 ResourcesNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD