Google's search powers are far and wide. Here are some hidden tricks that will help you find what you need faster.
Google's smart oracle is as effective at streaming video and music as it is answering trivia questions.
Google collects a lot of personal data about you, but you can delete it. Here's how.
Google collects a lot of data from you, and you can see exactly what it has by downloading a copy for yourself. Here's how to use Google's Takeout Tool to get it.
In 2017, home automation is more obtainable than ever before. And, with both Google Home and Amazon Echo on the horizon, creating a smart home is set to become even more affordable. So, it’s not surprising then, that increasing numbers of Australians...
Chromebooks are dead-simple to use, but just like any PC a little tweaking makes your experience that much better.
Bet you don’t know everything Chrome OS can do. Here’s what it offers, from keyboard shortcuts to Chromecast capers—and a surprising amount of offline productivity.
Follow these tricks for getting yourself up and running with the right apps, settings, and offline tools.
Sometimes you need a wacky GIF to say just the right thing during a conversation.
You can listen to audio books and empower many apps to 'talk' to you with Google's nifty tool.
Google Earth users can do more than just fly around a virtual globe. The free mapping application can display real-time weather, help compose photographs and measure distances much more easily than its Maps cousin.
Saving a destination in Google Maps makes it easier to navigate to and also lessens the chance for error when entering or trying to remember an address.
Searching Google is a quick way to find information, but more advanced functions can help users find more helpful information faster.
Want to send someone a photo, screenshot, or other image? If you're a Gmail user, there's only one option: attach the item(s) to the message. That's all well and good, but what if you want to embed an image in the body of the e-mail? Scan the toolbar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- Intel may tie future Core CPUs to the VR trend with dedicated features
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSales/Account Manager - Network & Unified CommunicationNSW
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTProject Administrator/Project SupportOther
- FTBackend Java DeveloperNSW
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- CCPenetration TesterQLD
- FTSenior Asset Information OfficerOther
- FTSenior Project Coordinator/ Business AnalystOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Data EngineerOther
- CCTraining Co-OrdinatorNSW
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCInformation Security Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTService Level ManagerSA
- CCFilenet Developer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT
- CCDigital Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - CRMQLD
- FTSenior Wintel EngineerOther
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther