Google's search powers are far and wide. Here are some hidden tricks that will help you find what you need faster.
Google's smart oracle is as effective at streaming video and music as it is answering trivia questions.
Google collects a lot of personal data about you, but you can delete it. Here's how.
Google collects a lot of data from you, and you can see exactly what it has by downloading a copy for yourself. Here's how to use Google's Takeout Tool to get it.
In 2017, home automation is more obtainable than ever before. And, with both Google Home and Amazon Echo on the horizon, creating a smart home is set to become even more affordable. So, it’s not surprising then, that increasing numbers of Australians...
Chromebooks are dead-simple to use, but just like any PC a little tweaking makes your experience that much better.
Bet you don’t know everything Chrome OS can do. Here’s what it offers, from keyboard shortcuts to Chromecast capers—and a surprising amount of offline productivity.
Follow these tricks for getting yourself up and running with the right apps, settings, and offline tools.
Sometimes you need a wacky GIF to say just the right thing during a conversation.
You can listen to audio books and empower many apps to 'talk' to you with Google's nifty tool.
Google Earth users can do more than just fly around a virtual globe. The free mapping application can display real-time weather, help compose photographs and measure distances much more easily than its Maps cousin.
Saving a destination in Google Maps makes it easier to navigate to and also lessens the chance for error when entering or trying to remember an address.
Searching Google is a quick way to find information, but more advanced functions can help users find more helpful information faster.
Want to send someone a photo, screenshot, or other image? If you're a Gmail user, there's only one option: attach the item(s) to the message. That's all well and good, but what if you want to embed an image in the body of the e-mail? Scan the toolbar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPFront End .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyNSW
- TPStakeholder Engagement Specialist - Change Manager - HealthQLD
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- CCBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterWA
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD
- CCCloud Engineer - Multiple roles - AWS/AzureVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTSenior Strategic Business Analyst - Modernisation ProgramNSW
- FTBilling Manager, Technology CompanyOther