Google+ was a late but welcomed arrival to social media scene about three years ago. However, Google's answer to Facebook has failed to provide real competition. Here's a look at 10 ways the search engine king as fallen down with Google+.
Google+ in pictures
Samsung Electronics has agreed to buy Viv Labs, an artificial intelligence startup created the team behind Siri.
The deconstruction of Google+ continues, with another key service moving over to a more successful property.
Google+ Hangouts on Air is dropping the "plus," and Google's flailing social network.
The +1 button is disappearing and a Google+ profile might not be needed anymore for posting a review.
Those invited to a shared album can now comment and get 'smart' suggestions about which photos to add.
Whitepapers about Google+
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform. The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
WD My Passport™ SSD
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
Apple Watch Series 6
Toys for Boys
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
Sony Playstation 5
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
MSI Modern 14
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G review: Wrong Number
- 5 LG NANO99 NanoCell 8K TV review: Prestige at a price
Join the newsletter!
- IPVanish review: Come for the VPN, stay for the cloud storage
- The best Thunderbolt docks you can buy for your laptop PC
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Best Australian Black Friday Microsoft Store deals
- Best Australian Black Friday Deals: iPhones, Surface laptops and more
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- iPhone 12 Pro review: The iPhone that’s future proof
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?