Web and mobile device users have little understanding about how much of their personal data is collected online, making it difficult to rely on free-market competition for solutions to privacy concerns, privacy experts told the U.S. Federal Trade Com...
The U.S. House of Representatives unanimously passed a resolution urging the U.S. government not to give the United Nations' International Telecommunication Union (ITU) control over the Internet.
An online advertising firm accused of spying on the browser histories of consumers has reached a settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission barring it from further browser history sniffing, the agency announced.
The U.S. government needs a comprehensive doctrine addressing cybersecurity instead of the current patchwork of policies and agencies dealing with cyberthreats, according to a group of experts.
A U.S. appeals court has upheld the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's authority to require mobile carriers to enter into data roaming agreements with each other.
An effort by three U.S. senators to add an Internet sales tax amendment to a military spending bill has failed, at least for now.
Web hosting providers from the U.S., Canada and other Western nations have been hosting official Syrian government websites, in violation of sanction orders from the U.S. and other governments, according to a Canadian Web research organization.
Japan's space agency said Friday that sensitive information on a new long-range rocket project may have been stolen by a computer virus.
Companies and organizations that are convinced the International Telecommunication Union will try to take over the Internet during next week's World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT) don't understand what the meeting can decide on...
The chief European and U.S. antitrust regulators will meet on Monday in Brussels, and the probes both have into Google's market domination is likely to be high on their agenda.
The European Commission has set out its negotiating position for next week's World Conference on International Telecommunications (WCIT), while an official dismissed as ridiculous reports that the Commission had been pushed out of the negotiations on...
India's Supreme Court has asked the government of Maharashtra state in western India for information on what action was taken against police officers there who arrested two girls earlier this month for a Facebook post.
Tax police in Milan have launched a special investigation into Google Italy for a suspected tax evasion scheme involving affiliates in several countries.
A U.S. Senate committee has voted to approve legislation that would give the public new privacy protections from government searches of email and documents stored in the cloud.
The U.S. government should push for the United Nations' International Telecommunication Union to be dismantled in addition to playing defense against proposals for restrictive Internet regulations at an upcoming telecom conference, a former White Hou...
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review: a Nazi-stomping shooter that's more than the sum of its parts
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- FTTechnical Lead / Senior Systems EngineerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager (Payments compliance & Cards)VIC
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- CCDelivery Lead - Process Transformation (Six Sigma) - Telco in Pennant HIllsNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- TPPMO LeadVIC
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSupply Master Data Analyst - Procurement & Supply Chain - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTService Desk Consultant - Part TimeOther
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC