U.S. Supreme Court justices on Monday questioned the legitimacy of a law allowing a secretive government surveillance program and the assertion by a government lawyer that some groups couldn't challenge the law in court because they don't know if the...
Europe's Justice Commissioner on Friday told ministers from European Union member states that she was prepared to offer some concessions to small businesses and the public sector in revising the data protection regulation.
Softbank's planned US$20 billion investment in Sprint validates the way the U.S. government handled last year's proposed merger of T-Mobile USA and AT&T, Sprint CEO Dan Hesse said Thursday.
If the U.S. presidential election were resolved on social media, Barack Obama would be the clear winner this year over Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
An upcoming meeting of the U.N.'s International Telecommunication Union could have a huge impact on Internet businesses, and those businesses should help lobby to keep the organization from imposing new Internet regulations, a group of Internet advoc...
The lack of an international agreement on cybercrime and terrorism is thwarting efforts to bring terrorists to justice, said a report released this week by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC).
The European Parliament on Tuesday called for stricter rules on companies that export surveillance or so-called 'dual-use' technology.
U.S. government agencies have long used open-source software. Now, some agencies are embracing the collaborative development model of open-source software development and are releasing code back to the wider community.
Over 17,600 users in U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) are being moved from their BlackBerry devices to Apple's iPhone, after it was found that technology from Research In Motion cannot meet the mobile technology needs of the agency, accor...
Web companies using facial recognition technology should avoid identifying anonymous images of consumers to someone who could not otherwise identify them, unless the companies have the consumers' consent, a U.S. Federal Trade Commission report said.
A Web analytics firm has agreed to settle a U.S. Federal Trade Commission complaint accusing it of violating federal law when using its tracking software to collect personal data -- including credit card information and Social Security numbers -- wit...
Spammers have found a way to abuse a URL shortener service destined for U.S. government social media activities in order to craft rogue .gov URLs for work-at-home scams.
Groups of companies in the same industry could pool infrastructure resources to help each other mitigate the effects of cyberattacks and work together on security issues, a senior official in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security suggested on Frid...
The Dutch government wants to give law enforcement authorities the power to hack into computers, including those located in other countries, for the purpose of discovering and gathering evidence during cybercrime investigations.
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Sony α9 Camera review: mirrorless cameras find their flagship of flagships
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTField ConsultantOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Infrastructure Projects)Other
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPSenior .NET ContractNSW
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectVIC
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTInfrastructure Design Engineer, DC Power, CommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTJava Developer (API Development)Other
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectACT
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer C++NSW
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTSAP Data AnalystOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther