Giant domain name registrar GoDaddy.com has pulled its support from the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act after owners of several websites announced they would take their business elsewhere.
Internet domain registrar <a href="http://www.godaddy.com/">Go Daddy</a> is facing a boycott threat after it figured in <a href="http://judiciary.house.gov/issues/Rouge%20Websites/SOPA%20Supporters.pdf">a list</a> of supporters of the controversial S...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission approved AT&T's US$1.9 billion purchase of spectrum from Qualcomm on Thursday, allowing the carrier to salvage one ambitious deal to acquire more spectrum, after shooting down its planned merger with T-M...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved the first database of unlicensed wireless spectrum that can be used by new so-called white spaces devices.
A group of U.S. representatives has asked the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) to delay its plan to begin rolling out new generic top-level domains in early 2012.
Both new and existing telecoms operators have expressed caution about the European Union's plans to extend price caps on European roaming charges.
Mobile startup LightSquared wants the FCC to declare that it has the right to use spectrum next to the GPS band and that navigation device makers do not.
Facebook plans to change how it retains data and revamp some privacy controls following the release Wednesday of a critical audit from Ireland's data protection authority.
LightSquared has asked the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to affirm its right to use its radio spectrum, possibly setting the stage for a legal battle over interference between its planned mobile data network and GPS receivers.
The U.S. Department of Justice is reviewing a proposed US$3.6 billion spectrum purchase by Verizon Wireless, a spokeswoman there said Tuesday.
A hearing to debate and amend the controversial Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) in the U.S. House of Representatives has been delayed, likely until early next year.
The European Commission's plan to lower access prices to copper networks in order to boost next generation networks is flawed, said Europe's leading telecoms organizations.
Two U.S. senators on Monday urged the U.S. Federal Trade Commission to investigate Google for possible antitrust violations.
The U.S. International Trade Commission will block the importation of some HTC products starting next April 19 after it found that the company infringed Apple patents.
AT&T has scrapped its plans to purchase rival mobile carrier T-Mobile USA in the face of opposition from two U.S. agencies.
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Bose SoundLink Micro
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Xbox One X
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 2 Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- 3 Acer Spin 5 review: Value for money but conditions apply
- 4 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 5 Sony LF-S50G review: Google Assistant and then some
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- A quick glance at the state of cryptocurrency
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Project OfficerOther
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- TPSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior .NET Developer - Back EndOther
- FTClass Super - Application Support Analyst - SMSF solutionsOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSystems Support AnalystQLD
- FTSAP ABAP DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- TPPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior AEM ConsultantACT
- FTLead Data Engineer - Greenfield projectQLD
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTDatastage Systems Engineer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Wealth & AgileOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTMaster SchedulerOther
- FTUX DesignerOther
- CCSolution Architect - Financial ServicesVIC