The cyberattacks against Georgia a year ago were conducted in close connection with Russian criminal gangs, and the attackers likely were tipped off about Russia's intent to invade the country, according to a new technical analysis, much of which rem...
Washington State breaks ground this month on a new data center and office complex that two state lawmakers have called a "mistake." A better approach, they argue, might include turning over some of the state's computing resources to commercial cloud ...
A new pilot project aimed at curbing cyber bullying in Australian schools has been announced by the Federal Government.
A botnet comprised of about 50,000 infected computers has been waging a war against U.S. government Web sites and causing headaches for businesses in the U.S. and South Korea.
U.S. lawmakers plan to introduce privacy legislation that would limit how Internet service providers can track their users, despite reports that no U.S. ISPs are using such technologies except for legitimate security reasons.
The WA Office of the Auditor General has slammed the privacy practices of government agencies saying that in many, fundamental weaknesses in all of the key areas of information security are present.
The Tories could order the wholesale introduction of open source IT systems if they are returned to office at the next election.
For more than a year, an @TheWhiteHouse account on Twitter's microblogging site was used to dutifully send out more than 1,500 alerts about speeches, press briefings and other Bush administration news. The Twitter account's claim that it was official...
A US judge has ordered employees of President George Bush in the White House to search for and preserve e-mail messages on their workstations and other storage devices.
We have a Printer, Scanner and Label Maker to get your business organised. Enter today.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- 4 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 5 Nokia 7 Plus review: Predictable and plus-sized
Join the newsletter!
- The NES Classic Edition is available on Amazon, so get it before it's gone
- Microsoft's pledge to win back the consumer needs to be more than just words
- The Data Transfer Project has big-name support, but it's missing the biggest one: Apple
- This 4-port USB hub is just $3.50 today, $5 off list
- Thermaltake's Riing 12 Trio RGB fans can be voice-controlled with Amazon's Alexa
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 review: A budget phablet that swings above its weight
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?