With just hours to go before the US election, here are a couple of funny memes to keep you entertained before the election results are announced.
The hacker who claims to have breached the Democratic National Committee isn't done trying to influence this year's election. On Friday, Guccifer 2.0 warned that Democrats might try to rig the vote next Tuesday.
WikiLeaks is accusing U.S. secretary of state John Kerry of trying to stop the site from publishing stolen emails from a Hillary Clinton aide
U.S. investigators are exercising a broad legal authority to force suspects to unlock their smartphones. In a recent case, they demanded that anyone found inside a California residence give up their fingerprints.
Social media is more than posts of cat videos and political rants as Facebook showed by getting hundreds of thousands of people to register to vote this fall.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is rejecting claims that his country is behind any U.S. election-related hacking, saying "hysteria" is fueling the allegations.
U.S. accusations that WikiLeaks is helping Russian hackers influence the upcoming election hasn't phased the controversial website from dumping emails allegedly stolen from a Hillary Clinton aide.
The U.S. response to election-related hacks that the Obama administration now blames on the Russian government could include sanctions against that country.
U.S. officials are publicly blaming the Russian government for several high-profile hacks against political groups that they claim were meant to interfere with the upcoming election.
The FBI wants to access data on a locked iPhone owned by a dead stabbing suspect with alleged ties to ISIS.
Hacker Guccifer 2.0 now claims to have hacked the Clinton Foundation, but the documents posted show Democratic campaign data from organizations already compromised.
WikiLeaks is promising to release secret documents relating to the U.S. election, at a time when questions are already arising over whether Russian hackers are feeding the site information.
The U.S. government needs to be ready to use its offensive cyberweapons in response to attacks from other nations, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Monday.
Social media users won't just be taking to Twitter and Facebook to comment and gripe about the presidential debates this fall. They'll be able to watch the three presidential debates on live streams on three of the top social media players -- Facebo...
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced two bills to protect voting systems from hacking, amid fears that Russian cyber spies may be interfering with this year's presidential election.
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review: A solid winter flagship that cribs from the best
- 2 Google Pixel 2 review: not quite 'pixel perfect' but damn close
- 3 Huawei Nova 2i review: Flagship features get smuggled into the mid-tier
- 4 Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- 5 Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon Kindle Oasis 2017 review: The ultimate ereader adds audiobooks and a waterproof case
- Dell XPS 13 (2017) review: Intel's 8th-gen CPU makes a great laptop even greater
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
PCW Evaluation Team
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro review
- Dell Inspiron 5675 Gaming Desktop review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- FTSAP Data AnalystOther
- CCWintel Messaging Engineer l Office 365 / Exchange / Skype for Business / AzureNSW
- CCPega ArchitectVIC
- FTIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTQA Lead / TesterNSW
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - SalesforceNSW
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC