With just hours to go before the US election, here are a couple of funny memes to keep you entertained before the election results are announced.
The hacker who claims to have breached the Democratic National Committee isn't done trying to influence this year's election. On Friday, Guccifer 2.0 warned that Democrats might try to rig the vote next Tuesday.
WikiLeaks is accusing U.S. secretary of state John Kerry of trying to stop the site from publishing stolen emails from a Hillary Clinton aide
U.S. investigators are exercising a broad legal authority to force suspects to unlock their smartphones. In a recent case, they demanded that anyone found inside a California residence give up their fingerprints.
Social media is more than posts of cat videos and political rants as Facebook showed by getting hundreds of thousands of people to register to vote this fall.
Russian President Vladimir Putin is rejecting claims that his country is behind any U.S. election-related hacking, saying "hysteria" is fueling the allegations.
U.S. accusations that WikiLeaks is helping Russian hackers influence the upcoming election hasn't phased the controversial website from dumping emails allegedly stolen from a Hillary Clinton aide.
The U.S. response to election-related hacks that the Obama administration now blames on the Russian government could include sanctions against that country.
U.S. officials are publicly blaming the Russian government for several high-profile hacks against political groups that they claim were meant to interfere with the upcoming election.
The FBI wants to access data on a locked iPhone owned by a dead stabbing suspect with alleged ties to ISIS.
Hacker Guccifer 2.0 now claims to have hacked the Clinton Foundation, but the documents posted show Democratic campaign data from organizations already compromised.
WikiLeaks is promising to release secret documents relating to the U.S. election, at a time when questions are already arising over whether Russian hackers are feeding the site information.
The U.S. government needs to be ready to use its offensive cyberweapons in response to attacks from other nations, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Monday.
Social media users won't just be taking to Twitter and Facebook to comment and gripe about the presidential debates this fall. They'll be able to watch the three presidential debates on live streams on three of the top social media players -- Facebo...
A U.S. lawmaker has introduced two bills to protect voting systems from hacking, amid fears that Russian cyber spies may be interfering with this year's presidential election.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 2 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 3 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 4 TCL X2 review: QLED escapes the premium market
- 5 Xbox One X review: Brave new world
Join the newsletter!
- Entering year three, Rainbow Six Siege is still the only true "next-gen" shooter
- Confirmed: AMD will loan chips to help with motherboard updates for Ryzen APUs
- Intel says it's been hit with 32 separate lawsuits over Spectre, Meltdown
- VPN Unlimited review: Good speeds, but what's with that map?
- Who should buy a Ryzen APU, and who shouldn't
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Monster Hunter World review
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCRelease Management LeadNSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst - ContractOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- TPLotus Notes/Domino DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Storage AdministratorACT
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - OFM ImplementationOther
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTPega DeveloperOther
- FTManager - Technical OperationsQLD
- TPWindows 10 Deployment EngineerQLD
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- TPCyber Security SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Performance AnalystACT
- CCBusiness Strategy Analyst - Financial Services - Based in BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- TPContract ManagerACT
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- FTCyber Security Technical LeadSA
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- CCPython DeveloperVIC