A year before Google's futuristic-looking, computerized eyeglasses are even expected to hit the market, they have been banned -- again.
IDC is predicting a growth rate of 6 per cent in IT spending in the US this year, an amount that's virtually unchanged from last year.
Smartphone and tablet users helped both presidential candidates raise funds and support in 2012, while mobile computing contributed directly to President Barack Obama's edge in Tuesday's presidential election.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security today issued a somewhat unusual bulletin warning the security community about the planned activities of hacking collective Anonymous over the next few months.
British Prime Minister David Cameron said Thursday he is considering a ban on social networking to help curb the riots that have rocked the country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with Telstra TV 2
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
- HTC U11 Plus latest rumours: Release date, price and specs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- CCCloud Engineer - Amazon Web ServicesQLD
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- FTiMIS EngineerOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- CCUser Research - QualitativeACT
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTCognos AdministratorOther