Facebook's tracking technology has landed the social network in hot water, with two lawmakers calling for a Federal Trade Commission (FTC) investigation.
A German court's ruling on Monday that bars distribution of Samsung's Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 in most of Europe shocked many. It also raises some long-term licensing worries for Android globally, some believe.
Chinese authorities have closed two unauthorized Apple stores in Kunming following an investigation prompted by a blogger who posted photos last week of one outlet.
Facebook said it's working with European Union regulators to resolve criticism about its new facial recognition feature, but trouble may also be brewing for the social network here in the U.S.
Facebook's move to enable facial recognition across its entire social networking site is raising some eyebrows - and possibly some legal woes -- over its privacy implications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
- Amazon's selling the 256GB SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick for $100 today
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole review: This game doesn't stink, but the bugs sure do
- KRACK Wi-Fi attack threatens all networks: How to stay safe and what you need to know
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Pega TesterOther
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- CCProcess Specialist-Lean Six SigmaNSW
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- FTSOA/OSB Integration ConsultantOther
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther