The newer, prettier version of Google Maps for the desktop is now available for anyone to try out without an invite, Google recently announced via Twitter.
Google's updated version of Maps finally started rolling out to Android smartphones and tablets this week. The interface has been overhauled to more closely match Google's new design norm.
Google's new Maps app for iPhone arrived in the App Store late Wednesday, in a move likely to please users disappointed with Apple Maps in iOS 6. While the new app leverages Google's robust mapping data, it has a few weak spots of its own--most notab...
Nokia's new Here Maps for iPhone and iPad launched in the App Store Monday, the latest offering in the flood of navigation apps trying to take advantage of widespread dissatisfaction with Apple's new native Maps app that, in iOS 6, replaced Google as...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
- Data recovery in the age of ransomware
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- FTCoach, Lean Startup & Design Thinking approachOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTInformation Security ManagerOther
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesVIC