Post-graduate IT students from Carnegie Mellon University Australia (CMUA) have created a mobile phone app that provides commuters with live timetable information.
Google and AFL football maker Sherrin have created a football which fuses sports and online tracking technology.
Intelematics Australia today announced a new version of CLO Software's TrafficAU iPhone app. The new software tells users on which side of the road traffic congestion is occurring and delivers faster updates from the SUNA Traffic Message Channel.
Telstra today announced the addition of live traffic updates to its Whereis Navigator GPS application, bringing the mobile phone service in line with many in-car GPS units.
GPS device maker TomTom has shot back at Microsoft with a claim of patent infringement, after the software giant raised concerns in the Linux community with a recent lawsuit against TomTom.
Navigon took a shortcut to the launch of its new range of personal navigation devices, unveiling them at Cebit a day before the giant trade show opens. The company also demonstrated two new voice features it says make driving safer and easier.
Microsoft on Wednesday filed a lawsuit against TomTom, alleging that the GPS vendor's in-car navigation devices infringe on its patents.
Need to know in real time which service truck is closest to a customer's location? Want to know whether your daughter really is at the library or how your friend is progressing on a trip through the Barossa Valley?
Some map makers have found a way to draw people to their detail-oriented field: have a party.
Golfers, take note. Garmin's newest GPS line may not improve your handicap, but at least you'll know exactly where the greens are. The Approach G5, the first Garmin touch-screen handheld designed for golfers, will come preloaded with detailed maps fo...
Online mapping service to offer detailed beach information. From 4 December Australian beachgoers will be given access to detailed beach information through the Whereis mapping Web site. The maps, which were compiled in association with Surf Life Sa...
TomTom has launched a free online route planner. Currently available in a closed beta testing program, the route planner lets users create a door-to-door route that uses 500 billion historic speed measurements taken from across the world, along with ...
New software has been released that turns GPS enabled GSM mobile phones into sophisticated personal tracking devices.
Researchers from Nokia and the University of California in Berkeley will go live with a new project this week that aims to cull GPS data from thousands of mobile phones in order to tell drivers which San Francisco Bay Area roads are backed up and whi...
TomTom Australia today announced the launch of its refreshed GO range — the TomTom GO 730 and TomTom GO 930.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCSenior Agile Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTTeam LeaderVIC
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Engineer - NPIOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTBuild Support OfficerOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW