Wearable technology gets sporty
The TomTom GO 500 isn't perfect, but remains one of the best GPS units we've ever used
The Navman MY450LMT GPS unit is the company's latest top of the range portable GPS unit
You can use Garmin's Edge 810 to map your rides, as well as analyse speed and elevation
This GPS watch is designed to record multiple activities and can also measure heart rate, but it's not great
TomTom GO Live 820 review: The TomTom GO Live 820 is one of the first GPS units in Australia to feature TomTom's HD Traffic service
Garmin nuvi 2360LT review: A great sat-nav for car and pedestrian navigation aided by a rich features list
Uniden iGO50 review: This 5in in-car GPS has some interesting features and is quick to operate
TomTom GO 1050 review: The TomTom GO 1050 has a large, 5in capacitive touchscreen and a redesigned interface.
TomTom VIA 180 review: A mid-range GPS with IQ Routes and safety camera notifications
TomTom GO 1000 review: The TomTom GO 1000 has a 4.3in capacitive touchscreen and a completely redesigned interface.
TomTom Start 10 review: The Start 10 adds advanced lane guidance to TomTom's cheapest sat nav in Australia
Kogan's EziNav G4 GPS unit won't break the bank, but its display is hard to see in sunlight.
The Pioneer AVIC-F20BT combines navigation, Bluetooth mobile phone control and audio-visual entertainment into a single in-dash unit.
The Kogan EziNav G6 GPS unit has a few too many annoying quirks to wholeheartedly recommend, including a poor quality display and mediocre battery life
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FTSAP ICT TrainerOther
- CCPerformance TesterNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - SCCMACT
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Applications Security ConsultantOther
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTTest LeadACT
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- TPTest AnalystSA