Sony Ericsson's latest mobile phone introduces gesture gaming
Navman's cheapest GPS unit represents decent value, but its school zone warnings are frustrating
Uniden's latest GPS unit comes with a massive 5in touch screen and features 3D terrain
An affordable GPS unit with a 4.7in touch screen and Bluetooth connectivity
The Sony Handycam HDR-XR200V provides disappointing video performance, and its clever GPS capabilities aren't as useful as they could be
Latest GO unit featuring IQ Routes technology and advanced lane guidance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
- Xbox One X PC build | The Full Nerd Ep 25
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTWintel Server EngineerOther
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTTeam Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)ACT
- CCTechnical Project Manager - CloudNSW
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DesignerOther
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- CCProject Specialist / Coordinator for Large Media ProjectNSW