It's... so... fast!
gpu in pictures
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
AMD has unveiled the Radeon RX 590 graphics cards, an advanced 12nm GPU.
GDC 2017 is shaping up to be a big deal for PC enthusiasts, with both AMD and Nvidia holding special events.
AMD's Zen chip is just around the corner; it'll first come to gaming systems any day now. There's a lot of excitement about Zen, which AMD believes is its most important chip this decade.
AMD has been tight-lipped about its upcoming GPUs code-named Vega, but here's one key detail: they will start rolling out in the first half of 2017.
Nvidia's new GPUs called the Tesla P40 and P4 are built for those kind of deep-learning systems that aid in correlation and classification of data. The P4 -- which is based on the Pascal architecture -- is designed for use in servers or computers tha...
The past few months has seen us building a test rig to test components and peripherals. It is very high spec in order to remove as much latency and as many bottlenecks from the system as possible.
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016...
Videos about gpu
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 review: How badly do you need a headphone jack?
- 2 Moto G7 Plus review: Better where it counts
- 3 Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- 4 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- TCL's pocket-sized Palm phone is finally coming to Australia
- On The Money: Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay Explained
- Seagate BackUp Plus Slim review: Old tech, new tricks
- State of the Headphone Jack: Which brands still support it?
- Gato Roboto review: A platforming-heavy metroidvania with a cute look
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Huawei P30 Pro: Full, in-depth review
- Computex 2019
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?