Some artists are said to paint with light. Geomerics, an ARM subsidiary that develops dynamic lighting technology, helps game developers do just that. Today the company released its third-generation product -- Enlighten 3 -- along with a new Forge de...
Graphics / multimedia
Adobe CTO Kevin Lynch is leaving the company to take a job at Apple, a one-time close partner of Adobe that became the most vociferous critic of its Flash technology.
After years of recriminations and conspiracy theories, a lengthy saga has finally come to an end--and I'm not talking about Lost or One Life to Live. Adobe on Wednesday announced that it would no longer develop Flash for mobile platforms.
Adobe will cut 750 jobs and reduce its investment in enterprise software as part of a broader plan to target the fast-growing markets for digital media and digital marketing products, the company said Tuesday.
Apple recently introduced the long-awaited update to its Final Cut Pro video-editing application. Final Cut has been around more than a decade, and it’s become quite popular with those who do professional video work.
Manga Browser is exactly what its name implies: a manga browser. While this app is a fan favorite of those who love their manga, this application's Achilles' heel is its reliance on online databases that have an unfortunate habit of being taken down ...
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei FreeBuds 3 review: Tit for tat
- 2 Motorola Moto G8 Plus (2019) review: Insignificant Upgrade
- 3 Huawei Mate 30 Pro (2019) review: Too weird to thrive, too rare to buy
- 4 RealMe 5 (2019) review
- 5 RealMe XT (2019) review
Join the newsletter!
- A year in, the Epic Games Store's fight against Steam has made PC gaming better for everyone
- Hallelujah! Notes and lists are finally coming to Google Assistant
- Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition review: This stripped-down plank is laser-focused on 'pro' features
- Hands on with the Snapdragon 8c and 7c, Qualcomm's value-PC play
- XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT Thicc III Ultra review: A roaring muscle car, barely heard
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?