Samsung's Galaxy S5 will work with the latest version of Joyn, a specification that mobile operators are hoping will, against the odds, claw back messaging traffic they have lost to Web-based services.
U.K. mobile network operators EE, O2, Three and Vodafone have teamed up with the U.K. Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) to try to stop and punish companies that are sending spam text messages.
The GSM Association, operators and vendors have published a specification that enables remote provisioning of embedded SIM identification modules, which should cut the cost of connecting cars and utility meters to the Internet.
A pair of severe security problems in millions of SIM cards should be easy for operators to fix, according to the German security researcher who found the issues.
Mobile operators are hoping to make it easier for developers to integrate network-based features with their applications using a new platform called OneAPI Exchange.
MSI has long pushed the boundaries of invention with its ever-evolving range of laptops but it has now pulled off a world first with the new MSI Creative 17.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Realme 7 Pro review: Further progress
- 3 Oppo Watch review: A masterclass in imitation
- 4 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 5 Google Pixel 4a review: The Goldilocks Google phone
Join the newsletter!
- The best wireless chargers for iPhone
- Apple should follow Google’s lead and force 2FA on all accounts
- HomePod adds another default music service but not the one everyone wants
- Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
- Celebrate World Password Day by locking down your Apple devices
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- Signal's hack of surveillance software a big concern for courts
- Oppo A74 5G review: A smartphone that redefines 'entry level'
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?