An individual who did work for Hacking Team was in contact with hackers working for a terrorist organization, and disgruntled employees -- who deny the charge -- were planning to sell an antidote to the spyware vendor's surveillance software, an Ital...
Italian surveillance software maker Hacking Team recently claimed that it hasn't lost any customers after the massive leak of its internal data two weeks ago. But it has lost at least one business partner: U.S.-based penetration testing specialist an...
Mainframes mainstay of IBM results... Tech lobbying booms... Uber takes to courts... and more tech news
A South Korean intelligence officer who used a controversial surveillance system from Italy's Hacking Team was found dead over the weekend in an apparent suicide as controversy swirls in the country over use of the software.
The leaked files from surveillance software maker Hacking Team have proven to be a great resource for cyberespionage groups, which have used at least two Flash Player exploits from the company's arsenal.
Google results show slowing growth... embedded SIM cards on the way... Reddit's new rules lack muscle... and more tech news.
Data stolen from Hacking Team continues to yield information about the company's infiltration techniques. The latest find is a fake Android news app, which was used to install its flagship surveillance tool.
,Intel's second quarter unlikely to shine, Hacking Team CEO says customers shouldn't worry, Google "forget" requests are mostly covering plain folks, and more tech news
With this month's Patch Tuesday round of security fixes, Microsoft has ended its support for the Windows Server 2003 operating system.
The founder of the Italian surveillance software company that suffered a disastrous data breach last week sought to reassure clients on Tuesday about the gravity of the intrusion, insisting that Hacking Team's anti-terrorism work has not been jeopard...
Surveillance software maker Hacking Team has provided its government customers with the ability to infect the low-level firmware found in laptops and other computers that they wanted to spy on.
Microsoft shares new enterprise tools at partner meetup...Flash is sinking under weight of security flaws...IoT protocol Thread gains steam...and more tech news.
Recently breached surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, had access to three different exploits for previously unknown vulnerabilities in Flash Player. All of them are now out in the open, putting Internet users at risk.
The huge cache of files recently leaked from Italian surveillance software maker Hacking Team is the gift that keeps on giving for attackers. Researchers sifting through the data found a new exploit for a previously unknown vulnerability in Adobe's F...
Adobe Systems was forced to rush the release of a Flash Player update after an exploit for a previously unknown vulnerability was leaked on the Internet and quickly adopted by cybercriminals.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- CCSystems AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTLead Strategy Manager - ConsultancyOther
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesACT
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - Banking SolutionsOther
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCWorkforce Analyst Contract opportunity in MelbourneVIC
- FTProject Manager - Software Development ProjectsOther
- CCSenior Change ManagerNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther