Ten One Design's Magnus Low-Profile Magnetic Stand for iPad holds your tablet in place using magnets, and the nifty design of the stand means that with your iPad (2 or later) in the stand, the thin aluminum base of this low-profile stand is literally...
The new Mac Pro is a black cylinder dense with high technology, from powerful Intel workstation-grade processors to two shockingly fast graphics cards to an array of expansion ports. We got a brief chance to go hands-on.
Google did its best to court developers at this year's I/O conference with a much-needed integrated developer environment, API for better games and the ability to more easily translate apps. Their allegiance will become increasingly important as smar...
If you're looking for an iPad stand, you face a plethora of options and possible features. I tested seven portable iPad stands small enough to fit in your laptop or tablet bag.
The iPad's virtual keyboard could be better than it is. Furthermore, some of the issues here extend to both physical and virtual keyboards.
Six months after its launch, the iPad Mini is a drain on Apple's profits, but the company is willing to endure the financial strain as long as it can sell more iPads, analysts said.
What the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 lacks in looks, it makes up for in other areas. The Note 8.0 centers its user experience on the S Pen stylus, once a curio, now a staple of the Galaxy Note family.
It used to be so simple. A new employee joined your organisation and you gave them a laptop, which was entirely under your control.
There’s nothing worse than running out of juice, so get yourself covered for any eventuality by calling on the convenience of a portable charger
Oracle's sprawling annual OpenWorld conference doesn't kick off until September, but next week the Oracle user group-backed Collaborate event will be held in Denver.
Shaw reviews Toshiba's Excite 10 SE tablet and HP's EliteBook Folio 9470m Ultrabook.
You love your iPad, and chances are good that you need to use Microsoft Office for work. You have lots of options for editing documents created in Microsoft Word and Excel on your iPad, but what about the third major component of Microsoft Office, Po...
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
Many folio-style cases for the iPad mini add quite a bit of bulk to the device--even if those cases are touted as "slim" or "skinny." But not Moshi's $50 VersaCover Mini Origami for the iPad mini.
Maggie Perkins was mulling whether to give up her gym membership when she tried out Wello, whose fitness trainers offer workouts through live two-way video feeds. Four months later, she has no regrets about her decision to forego the gym.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- TPRelease CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTRobotic Process Automation Developer LeadOther
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- FTAPI LeadOther
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTPre Sales Architect - Cyber SecurityACT
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTProject AdministratorACT
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTCommunications Specialist- Change / MarketingOther