If you install OCZ's latest solid-state product in your desktop or laptop, it won't show up as a separate drive that you can drag and drop data onto.
Chalk up another big partnership win for Microsoft's Hyper-V from the world of virtual, programmable switching. NEC's OpenFlow-based network fabric, ProgrammableFlow, will be integrated with Windows Server 8 and Hyper-V when Windows Server 8 becomes ...
Amazon is expected to announce its first tablet at a press event in New York on Wednesday, and some potential buyers said they might be interested if the device debuts at below US$300.
Open-source BI (business intelligence) vendor Jaspersoft is joining the ranks of companies adding support for Apple's wildly popular iPad.
Sony said Tuesday it will sell a screen attachment for its Vaio laptops that allows users to view 3D movies and images without glasses.
Craig Mundie, Microsoft's chief research and strategy officer, doesn't speak Chinese. But on Tuesday he did, via a life-like virtual avatar shown at the company's offices in Beijing that can simulate his voice and speak in other languages.
PC vendor Lenovo has formed a joint venture with laptop contract manufacturer Compal Electronics to build and operate a new factory in China, as part of a move to keep up with product sales, Lenovo announced Tuesday.
Oracle has launched its new Sparc T4 processor, along with new hardware that it hopes will turn up the heat on server rivals Hewlett-Packard and IBM.
Amazon is expected to unveil its Kindle Tablet at a press event in New York on Wednesday. From what we know so far about the device, it seems like it might be the first tablet rival capable of really competing with the Apple iPad. Based on the size a...
With Amazon's highly anticipated tablet set to debut on Wednesday, we've decided to round up what we know, or think we know, about the new device.
Is Research In Motion's BlackBerry PlayBook headed for a fire sale? It certainly looks that way as the 7-inch tablet's retail prices plummet.
Intel on Monday started shipping new low-power Atom chips built on the platform code-named Cedar Trail, with numerous improvements to boost graphics and application performance over their predecessor.
Thunderbolt ports on Apple's current Macintosh computers will be compatible with upcoming fiber optic cables, which should be ready by next year, an Intel spokesman said.
Amazon's unveiling of a Kindle tablet would shake up the industry and pose one of the biggest threats to the Apple iPad -- which is why the technology world has its eyes on the online retailer as it prepares for a media gathering in New York this wee...
On September 28, the company will hold a press event in New York City, where it'll likely announce a tablet that's smaller but also much cheaper than Apple's iPad. Although the invitation doesn't say what Amazon will be talking about, the company rar...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- BenQ W1700 4K Home Projector review: Conventional but compelling
- Best Buy dumps Huawei phones, another major blow to the company's U.S. aspirations
- Google Assistant's new voice command sends money to your contacts
- Nvidia's delayed 4K, 144Hz G-Sync HDR displays are expected to launch in April
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSharePoint Lead / DeveloperQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- FTFull Stack Developer - (Mid Level)Other
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- FTFrontend Developer/Digital DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity SpecialistOther
- TPSenior C++ DeveloperNSW
- FTLead/Senior DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior .NET Developer / Consultant - Brisbane based (Work from home/client site)QLD
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Lead UnixOther
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- FTSQL Database AdministratorWA
- FTFull Stack .Net Web DeveloperOther
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AMLVIC
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTIT Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Tech BA (Banking) , 6 months contract, CBD Location,NSW