Last week we reported that HPC company Cycle Computing built a 10,000-core cluster on the Amazon EC2 cloud service. Cycle CEO Jason Stowe boasted that the cluster was big enough to make the list of the world's Top 500 supercomputers -- if only it had...
Thanks to leaked FCC schematics and specs, word is out that Dell is developing a new convertible tablet and notebook combo. The 15-inch device, code named the "Dell Panerai", may follow in the footsteps of the 10-inch Inspiron Duo convertible, though...
The former chief architect of NASA's Nebula cloud computing platform has founded a new company that will use the OpenStack project to bring cloud capabilities to enterprise customers.
Adobe's coming updates to its Flash Builder and Flex cross-platform software development tools, announced Monday, don't do anything to address the exclusion of the Flash Player from Apple's iOS products.
Intel this week is expected to provide a glimpse into the future of low-power Atom chips for netbooks and tablets as it tries to ratchet up competition with rival ARM in the tablet market.
After only two years, Iron Mountain is planning to close its public cloud storage services , having already stopped accepting new customers as of April 1, according to market research firm Gartner.
As the market for cloud services grows, the big enterprise IT vendors are moving swiftly to develop cloud offerings that cater to their respective markets.
Apple admitted on Friday it is looking into a Verizon 3G connectivity issue that some iPad 2 owners are reporting.
Facebook's start-up days are long behind it.
Apple is reportedly investigating complaints from iPad 2 owners who say they can't connect to Verizon's cellular network, <a href="http://mobilized.allthingsd.com/20110408/apple-says-investigating-verizon-ipad-3g-issues/">according to a story on the ...
Exploiting recent hardware enhancements that IBM added into its System z mainframe servers, enterprise software provider BMC has updated its line of performance tuning products to help customers get more from the latest version of the DB2 database.
Acer's first tablet based on Google's Android 3.0 OS will ship later this month for US$449, the company said Friday.
Lenovo, Motorola and Dell are preparing to launch tablets in China. But can the Happy Pad outsell Apple's iPad?
Dell on Thursday served up a new choice for buying its servers: plug-and-play configurations that include up to 200 VMware virtual machines along with the networking and storage needed to run them.
Time Warner has asked a judge to rule on whether it has the right to let customers stream cable content to their iPads, a question that has lit up debate among content providers, cable companies and their customers over the past weeks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical ArchitectQLD
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTSEO SpecialistNSW
- FTPractice Director Project Management – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Front End DevelopersOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerQLD
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager- Cloud- AWS, Office 365- PRINCE2Other
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW