SAP announced Friday it has integrated its in-memory HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) with IBM's DB2 database, a move that underscores the companies' increasing alignment against rival Oracle and its Exadata platform.
Calxeda on Friday revealed initial details about its first ARM-based server chip, designed to let companies build low-power servers with up to 480 cores.
Contract manufacturing giant Quanta Computer has joined with 3M to form a new company that will produce advanced touch-screen displays for tablet PCs, netbooks and all-in-one computers.
Why would Cisco be developing a new data center fabric product line based on merchant silicon when its Nexus switches and FabricPath software are already available?
While rival manufacturers have been scrambling to put out their own tablet computers, it seems that none of them has captured the public imagination as Apple's iPad has.
Sales of Apple's iPad battered Acer's netbooks and notebooks sales so badly that Dell was able to regain its second-place position in the global PC market.
With all eyes on the iPad 2 that becomes available tomorrow at 5 p.m. in each time zone, Apple has released its iOS 4.3 update for the first-gen iPad, iPhone 3G&nbsp;S, non-Verizon Wireless iPhone 4, and recent iPod Touch models. InfoWorld.com ra...
With the launch of the Motorola Xoom, and impending arrival of the BlackBerry PlayBook, HP TouchPad, and a plethora of other tablets, the competition is mounting for the Apple iPad. However, a survey from ChangeWave finds that the dominance of Apple'...
Laptops and desktops from Lenovo with the upgraded Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) will become available starting in early April, with Hewlett-Packard planning shipments of business PCs soon after, the companies said.
The increasing popularity of tablets and smartphones has helped sales of Wi-Fi equipment reach new highs, according to two recent reports.
Hewlett-Packard on Thursday announced a new portfolio of services to determine and implement ways to cut energy costs and carbon emissions across organizations.
BOSTON -- SAP AG has deployed 3,500 Apple iPads globally, mainly for its software developers and sales executives who use the tablets for real-time access to vital business intelligence data, SAP CIO Oliver Bussmann said in an interview Wednesday.
Tablets like Apple's iPad 2 and Motorola's Xoom may be causing paroxysms of excitement among the world's consumers, but many businesses are still trying to figure out where such devices will fit into their computing platforms.
Apple Wednesday made available iOS 4.3, a firmware upgrade that promises users of its iPad, iPhone and other devices a slew of new or improved features including faster browsing and personal WiFi hotspots.
If you feel you are a lost cause at setting up and operating the latest tablets and smartphones, you aren't alone.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 First Look: Nikon D850
- 2 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 Google WiFi review
Join the newsletter!
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: ASUS Newest Notebooks
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTDigital Acquisition Campaign ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- TPWordPress DeveloperVIC
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersNSW
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantACT
- FTUX Designer | Mid Level | Initial 6 Month ContractOther
- CCWindows & Linux Systems Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCCommercial AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business ArchitectOther
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- CCNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTProject Manager | High Profile 4 year Transformation ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTData DeveloperOther
- CCWeb Developer/ PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTExperienced Application DeveloperSA
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC