Asustek Computer's revenue for 2010 grew 29 percent over the previous year, largely on the strength of traditional laptop computer sales, the world's sixth-largest PC maker said on Friday.
As the first service packs for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 ship Feb. 22, they will bring better virtualization capabilities to the operating systems.
The fast, high-capacity Wi-Fi that users have been enjoying for a few years in laptops is now due to hit smartphones and tablets in a big way, with two major Wi-Fi chip makers announcing products that use IEEE 802.11n with multiple antennas.
Despite efforts by Google, HP, Dell and others to grab center stage in recent weeks with tablet computer announcements, Apple and its market leading iPads remain the chief attention getters.
Yahoo has announced a "digital newstand" called Livestand for tablet devices and cell phones that has been designed to deliver content from the company's various sites and online publications.
Qualcomm on Thursday announced its latest Snapdragon tablet processor, which includes multimedia features that could raise the standards of entertainment capabilities provided by tablets.
European publishers have added their voice to the chorus of criticism surrounding Apple's plans for iPad newspaper subscriptions.
Hewlett-Packard launched a slick-looking tablet computer on Wednesday based on a new release of its webOS, but the question many are now asking is, has HP done enough to steal some business from Apple's trailblazing iPad?
Hewlett-Packard rolled out its debut entrant into the red-hot tablet market, the HP Touchpad, as well as two new smartphones - all running the latest version of the webOS acquired last year when it bought Palm. Here's a visual tour of the new product...
Cost-saving technologies remain a priority for IT in 2011 and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), with its ability to streamline operations, is one of the technologies at the top of the list.
The business benefits of a cloud computing model have been well stated. You cut costs by switching to more flexible on-demand IT resources that can better handle the ebb and flow technology needs at a company.
The tablet landscape just got a bit more crowded: Hewlett-Packard's WebOS event here in San Francisco launched both the new HP Veer and the HP Pre 3 and the company's first consumer tablet. Due out this summer, the HP TouchPad appears set to stand ou...
Hewlett-Packard rolled out its debut entrant into the red-hot tablet market, the HP Touchpad, as well as two new smartphones -- all running the latest version of the webOS acquired last year when it bought Palm.
Taiwan's top computer makers such as Acer and Asustek expect dips in first-quarter shipments as they stop early sales of units containing potentially flawed chipsets recalled by Intel.
As with buying insurance or taking vitamins, committing to data backup is a hard sell. Everyone knows that storing records safely in more than one place protects the health of a business, but many companies fail to establish backup systems that will ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Bots Can Make Communications More Human
- Newegg is selling a 34-inch 3440-by-1440 display for $480 today
- Synology announces slew of new hardware + software at Sydney event
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTIntegration Specialist / DeveloperQLD
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesQLD
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- CCMySQL Database AdministratorQLD
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI & ReportingNSW
- FTProject Manager - PLMOther
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- TPSenior Instructional Designer/TrainerQLD
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTSAP Business AnalystOther