The U.S. Senate was deadlocked on Friday over whether to extend authorization for the National Security Agency's massive collection of domestic telephone records, with Majority Leader Mitch McConnell insisting the surveillance program should continue...
Several technology and digital rights groups have praised a U.S. Senate move toward passing legislation that would rein in the National Security Agency's domestic telephone records collection program.
A group of 29 technology companies has urged the U.S. Congress to reject a proposal to give President Barack Obama's administration broad authority to negotiate a controversial trade agreement with countries in the Pacific region.
The U.S. Senate has delayed a vote on an Internet sales tax until May, after a handful of senators blocked lawmakers from voting on the legislation this week.
The U.S. Senate has moved toward a vote to impose sales tax on most Internet purchases, with lawmakers likely to vote to close debate on legislation next week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
Join the newsletter!
- The Xbox One is getting the Xbox 1’s Duke controller (and Windows 10 too)
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Imagination wants to add intelligence to smartphone chips
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTIT Systems Administrator - Multiple Positions!Other
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTProject Administrator/Project SupportOther
- TPTest Analyst - CMSNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTJunior / Mid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTCloud Infrastructure ArchitectQLD
- FTProject Coordinator - Heavy Vehicle Regulation & LegislationOther
- CCIT Portfolio Management AnalystWA
- FTAgile Scrum Master/Iteration Manager - Banking and InsuranceVIC
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- TPSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst & Project ManagerOther